Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- May be used along with conventional cancer therapies like radiation and chemo.
- Researched and formulated by veterinarians.
- Natural supplement should not produce side effects.
- Delivers a delicious bacon flavor.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 120 count$35.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 200-g$24.77Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Happy Tummy Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- kin+kind Healthy Hip & Joint Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Turkey Tail fruiting body and mycelium (Coriolus versicolor), Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa), Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus), Blessed Thistle Herb (Cnicus benedictus), Sheep Sorrel Herb (Rumex acetosella)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Active Ingredients: Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica), Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus), Burdock root (Arctium lappa)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon||Original||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Firm believer in using mushroom extracts for immune system and cancer patients. Vet recommended this particular,product. We shall see.
Just went to give this to my dog for the 1st time and there appears to be a hole in the top of the cap. There is a corresponding imprint in the inside "foam" part, but the product itself was sealed. Very weird. I don't know how this stuff is supposed to smell, so I am very leary and not going to give to my dog. Very bizarre! Expensive chance to have taken on soemthing new. Will try ordering product direct, as they seem to be reputable!
On Third Bottle
We have an 11 year old Texas Heeler named Hank who has EPI (limited pancreas) his whole life. We add pig pancreas to his food to help him digest it and get nutrients from it. Dogs with EPI are prone to very painful bacterial infections in their gut. He started getting masses (I can't call them tumors) on his chest and one of his hip and neck in 2019. My heart sank when I saw them get bigger. EPI dogs can have other health issues brought on by the condition. We took him to the vet in Jan 2020. She said they are fatty masses, keep an eye on them to make sure they don't grow. I have already used Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support tincture that has benefited our cat Timmy Duncan tremendously for over a decade so my next call was to Pet Wellbeing support to see what formula they recommended. They take care to find out what meds and supplements your pet is on and cross reference any side effects. They recommended these magic mushrooms. At first I thought they were pricey but Each bottle last nearly 6 months. My pet's health is priceless. Hank's two small masses have gone away and two of the golf ball sized ones have shrank to a quarter size and stopped and no new masses. We are overjoyed! We got a great review at the vet recently! We recommend Pet Wellbeing every chance we get.
I have to have hope!
My vet said nothing can be done. I have to keep trying until he is in pain I cannot control. He still has a good quality of life. And it will be a while before Gold kicks in but I will know I'm doing everything I can!