Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support the delicate tissues in your pet’s urinary system.
- Helps maintain a normal immunity against bacteria entering the bladder.
- Helps create a more comfortable urinary experience for your BFF.
- Encourages normal urination frequency.
- Supports the delicate tissues in your pet’s urinary system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prana Pets Kidney Health Support Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- PetAlive Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$36.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Bladder Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 9.5-oz jar$17.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products UroMAXX Urinary, Kidney & Bladder Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz bottle$28.85Chewy Price$34.88List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Kidney Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge D-Mannose Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$26.10List Price$22.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis), Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens), Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder, Wild Yam Extract...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Rice Syrup...||Chanca Piedra, Azucar Huayo, Berenjena...||Chanca Piedra, Azucar Huayo, Berenjena...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Hickory||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Great preventative supplement
I have a 12 year old female Sheltie that has been having urinary tract infections for the last year or so. My vet didn't offer any advice. I decided to take matters into my own hands and give this a shot. So far, she has not had any urinary issues. The hasn't had any adverse effects from this supplement either. I'm happy this works for her and will continue to use it twice a day.
Great Holistic Approach
After agreeing to 'rehome' a dog from an ad, I was so disappointed with all the medical problems she had. It was evident she had given birth and who knows what the breed of the pups were. It must have been a horrible experience for a tiny little Pekingese judging from all the things she had wrong. Horrible infections, urinary tract being paramount. After several rounds of antibiotics, due to reoccurring infections, I tried Urinary Gold as a holist approach. In the three years since, she has not had a reoccurrence. Now, I cut the recommended dose in half. However, I give it twice a day instead of once. I want that steady dose going through her urinary tract.
Very honest review
I get great service from great people who always help me willingly. My deliveries are always super fast. I really like the fact I dont have to lug heavy cat liter from the store, as it is always put right on my porch. I lov the people at CHEWY!
Seems to work!
Dog w/ recurring UTIs of ambiguous origin kept recurring. Have had her on this for 2 months now and no sign of UTI/ frequent urination. So grateful for this product. I wish it was a **little** more palatable because HRH will sometimes pull her nose up at it if she's not hungry. No worries, I just add a tempting treat and dribble this on top. Gone. Thank you so much.
Worth the weight in gold
This is the one supplement that is critical for Kismet who has struvite crystal issues. He's been on the prescription Royal Canin SO Dry, but he still pees outside the litter box when he gets stressed out and develops issues. This is what keeps us from having to go through stressful vet runs and antibiotic prescriptions. Kismet weighs about 12 lbs so I feed him 12 drops a day. We go through the small bottle in about 3 months, so the big bottle (marked for large canine but the same stuff) should last us about 6 months. Please keep this in stock, Chewy!
Cat refused to swallow
My cat freaked out from the taste of this. I have never seen a cat spit before but I swear that's what mine did. She started to drool and appeared to be pushing it out by making bubbles. I'm very disappointed because this was quite expensive.
I have used this once a long time ago on a cat with crystals and within a couple days the cat is peeing again. Got again for my cat Boots who is having issues again. The last time he had them was 2 years ago. If he gets the least bit stressed he has problems. He started the walk, sit and dribble on Saturday. I ordered the product and got Monday morning. Started him on a bit higher dose than is called for but today he is peeing again in his box and is back to his happy self. I don't know how this works like it does but it does work and I used one full dropper two times a day on him yesterday and one today. I will go back to the directions of how many drops they ask for tomorrow and then do it about two times a week for maintenance. He will not eat the urinary wet food, but will eat the dry urinary food. I bought a food syringe to give him extra water as he does not like that either. So hopefully with his new food which is wet and has pumpkin in it this will do the trick. Two years ago he had them so bad the vet recommended removing his penis. I said no lets try something else and the dry Iams urinary worked. This works and that is all I know it saved him from surgery again.
We were worried about our 12 yr old, she peed alot and would have accidents and get up frequently at night. Started using and got her tested, vet said her urine is fine, no infections!
My little girl Clementine was having issues with getting crystals in her urine. I thought I would try this, and boy it works great! Of course I had her to the vet, and she said they it and let me know. I certainly will tell her how well it's working for my Clementine!
The jury's still out...
My cat is not crazy about the taste, and I can't say see I've seen an improvement in his urinary situation...