PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Baby Powder Scent, 6-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An essential tool for sometimes-odiferous canines.
- Helps boost that fresh, clean after-bath smell.
- Great for those in-between-baths times or when the groomer’s all booked up.
- The pleasant scent provides lasting freshness.
- Unisex Baby Powder scent is appropriate for both male and female dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature’s Miracle Odor Control Dog Shampoo, Melon Burst Scent, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Fresh Floral Scent, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$19.63List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Espree Odor Neutralizing Rainforest Aloe Vera Dog Cologne, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Grapefruit Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Snowy-Coat Whitening Dog Shampoo Concentrate, Vanilla Scent, 1-gal$41.35Chewy Price$94.99List Price$39.28Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions Chanel 5 Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Dog Wash 4-in-1 Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||SD Alcohol 40, Deioniozed Water, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin||—||SD Alcohol 40, Deioniozed Water, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Where's the baby
I love it and my toy poodle Toby loves it too!! People that comes over often ask where's the baby
I definitely will recommend it. Dogs smells nice for the whole entire day.
This is good for those not wanting their animal to smell like perfumes
I like this product and how long it lasts. The scent is light enough to not bother my asthma, yet, keeps my boy smelling good. I definitely recommend this.
I love spraying my Chow Chow with this for a quick refresh after playing outside.
Love it, just try to spray it outside
It is a good smell but can be too strong if sprayed inside. I would recommend spraying dog outside. I know our groomer uses these cologne sprays and we love them!
Wonderful baby powder fragrance
I bought this spray to help with that outdoor stinky smell in the hot, humid days in Florida. My dogs don’t love being sprayed with anything but I LOVE IT. It deodorizes my two car garage for a long time (several hours) after they have been sprayed. The fragrance lasts almost an entire week on these two short haired Weimeraners. They get a bath twice a month and the groomer even noticed the fragrance on them after about 4 days. I’m ordering more cans FOR ME to use on them. I finally found something that actually works!
This cologne spray has almost NO smell. Did not help with sweaty dog smell at all. Made the mistake of using a shampoo/conditioner other than PetAG. PetAG has the best longest lasting smelling shampoo on the market! Never sweaty dog smell
Can’t recommend more
I’ve sworn by this brand and this particular scent for over 10 years now. I spray my goldens with it as soon as they come back inside after spending time outside on a warm or hot day. It immediately takes away that gross sweat scent that they get from being outside. I’ve recommended this to all my friends and they agree!
Not long lasting
Scent does not last long, at All. Pleasant scent, but I would use a different product in the future.
not impressed - sorry
I was looking for a baby powder spray I use to find at Pet Supplies Plus several year ago and they no longer carry. The original one was a pump spray but I thought the aerosol spray would apply it lighter, so I tried the spray. Unfortunately, it did not really smell like baby powder on application - not bad - but not baby powder exactly. And the scent did not last more than a day, whereas the original one lasted at least a week. Will try a different one and perhaps go back to the spritz/pump bottle.