PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This 100% herbal remedy is the support your furry friend’s pancreas needs when creating important enzymes for digestion.
- Use as a tonic to help promote the breakdown of food for normal digestive functioning and healthy insulin production.
- The veggie capsules can be given to your pet whole or mixed into his food.
- PetAlive supplements are made from lab-tested, raw ingredients with no added fillers, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in FDA-registered, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$33.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Dog Supplement, 16-oz tub$19.27Chewy Price$25.79List Price$18.31Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$82.47Chewy Price$94.49List Price$78.35Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 85-gr$14.19Chewy Price$16.49List Price$13.48Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$177.35Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$16.90Chewy Price$17.00List Price$16.05Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Chihuahua Senior Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$74.95Chewy Price$71.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Imported Gymnema Leaf, Certified Organic Goats Rue Herb, Certified Organic Fennel Seed...||Certified Organic Marshmallow, Root Certified Organic Licorice Root, And Wild Crafted Slippery Elm Bark....||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Betaine HCI, Papaya...||Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product...||Cape Aloe Leaf, Certified Organic Oatstraw Herb, Certified Organic Psyllium Husk...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Probably good but inconclusive
I got this after my baby girl was diagnosed with insulinoma. The doc said she would never be the same and to just feed her what she wanted...although, she also sent me home with a prescription that had 'decrease appetite' as a side effect. She was gone 10 days later. I ordered these in hopes they might help her. They got to me quick! Sooner than expected. Some I gave to her as is and other times I emptied the capsule in food. I don't really know if they helped or not but (maybe). Just wish she was still here.
Very helpful for Pancreatitis!
I had been feeding our German Shepherd according to her picky eating tastes-- which ended up being mostly duck. After a few years on it, however, she developed bloody vomit and diharreah. Pancreatitis was in full swing all of a sudden. I searched high and low, researched all the foods and tried many to no avail (I preferred a more natural solution). However-- the only things that ended up settling this issue for good for her was taking one of these pills before each feeding and using the Royal Canin low fat gastrointestinal food (I also cook plain ground turkey in my pressure cooker and mix in a little cooked sweet potato to help her go to the bathroom. She is doing truly great now-- active and healthy. She just needs consistency in following the diet.
helping my diabetic cat!
Been using this and other supplements to improve the digestion and blood sugar balance of my boy Seymour. He went from a drastic weight loss, seemingly overnight, to a modest weight gain (more to follow, I hope), vastly improved, glossy coat, and more energy and personality. I'm very grateful.