PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loosens tangles quickly without pain or tugging. Reduces hair damage, too!
- Great for all fur types, wet or dry.
- Ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles bend as you brush for better comfort.
- Ergonomic grip and innovative design lets you get the job done in a fraction of the time.
- Available in small or large to suit cats and dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.95Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$18.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$13.51Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Gentle Slicker Brush, Puppy$9.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$12.49Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The BIO-FLEX Dog & Cat Brush, Green$7.95Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Cute but worthless
Super excited for such a cute brush from a company I use myself. This brush has already made its way to the landfill, it basically skimmed over my dogs coat. It may be nice for a long HAIRED pet, thinking full coat yorkie/Maltese etc. But the bristles were super weak and useless for fur.
Great for sensitive dogs!
My dog is extremely touch sensitive but actually enjoys this brush. It glides through little tangles without trouble and the bristles are gentle and flexible. Haven't tried to on wet fur yet.
BABY FINE HAIR THAT NEEDS A BRUSH LIKE THIS ON WET OR DRY COAT
I have a wet brush that I’ve used on my hair for years and love it so I found out there was one for dogs I thought that was great. I have only used it once on my dog that has a lot of coat, but think it’s going to be a good tool.
Must Have for Fidgety Pups
10/10 recommend this! My dogs always manage to get under any seat cover I have and sit on the ground. Since this lays on the ground it’s perfect for my pups! Extra protection for the car is a bonus.
I have 2 young English Springer Spaniels and this is the only brush they will sit still for.
I have 2 yorkies and this works great on both of them. Not to pokey, and I've used it wet and dry.
No more tangles
This is the perfect size for small dogs. It works fine but pulls a little more than the soft bristle brush I was using. It is better in that it doesn't hold the water when brushing after bathtime.
doesn’t do anything
i’m a groomer and i bought this brush to try it out. it’d be okay for a single coated dog with thin hair but if you own a double coated dog save your money. it doesn’t pull out any undercoat and will make your groomers life so much harder. this goes for doodles and poodles as well, you’re just going to have matting.
I just got a puppy and want him to get use to brushing. It was slow going at first but now about 2 weeks later, he sits while I brush him. This brush gets through all of his fur and is gentle. Nice size too. I would recommend. Thank You