PetFusion Portable Cat Litter Disposal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use receptacle promotes daily scooping for a happier cat.
- Features a locking handle, silicone gasket, and non-toxic charcoal deodorizer that lasts up to 6 months.
- Comes with 10 biodegradable and compostable litter disposal bags that hold up to 2 weeks’ worth of waste.
- Can also be used with other bags and deodorizers of your choice.
- Recyclable container measures 16.7 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches and carries a 12-month warranty for manufacturing defects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.78Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.86Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.17Autoship Price
- Frisco Extendable Litter Scooper$11.96Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$17.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$16.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Moonshuttle Headshaped Blackhole Litter Mat, Beige$32.95Chewy Price
- PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large$15.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Orange$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Heavy Duty Cat Litter Mat, 36-in, Charcoal$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealNature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.93Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.18Autoship Price
- Drymate Paw Path Cat Litter Mat$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Jumbo$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||—||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
we use it for dog poop bags! it’s great!
We got the PetFusion litter disposal pail to try as an alternative to the trash can we used to store dog poop bags until trash pickup day. We have 2 small dogs, so by pickup day that can was smelling awful. This disposal pail completely changed the game for us. At first I bought the PetFusion liner bags, but now I just get another litter disposal bag brand with similar dimensions and they fit just fine in this pail (plus they’re cheaper) when this pail is closed there is ZERO odor even in hot California summers (the pail stays outside in our gated area, it looks very neat and clean) when the pail is full of poop bags we just pull out the liner bag, tie it up and dispose in the trash. I don’t know why PetFusion doesn’t market this system to dispose of dog poop bags, it the best design we’ve ever come across. Completely resolved our dog poop bag disposal problems.
Having 4 boxes In 3 rooms, it is also a space saver. Large enough for several scoopings. However, recycling bags "sweat" . 8 gallon bags fit perfectly
Really seals in odor, and has a large capacity. No complaints.
Sorta gets the job done...you should pass on this!
While this poop bucket has a convenient handle, as the other reviewers said, it stinks after using it. There is wetness inside. And, I can't find replacement bags for it anywhere. If I happen to buy produce I can use those bags, but I can't find PetFusion's bags anywhere online. Really dumb.
Not Good - Terrible Smell!
May be a nice "bucket", but definitely NOT good for cat litter! Only good thing about it is you can use bags of choice, but unless you empty as soon as you put waste into it, BAD, BAD, for Odor!!
No, just no
I love Chewy but this product is a major fail. If you put waste in it one time, then open it again to put in a second “batch”, you’re met with major odor AND a huge amount of condensation on the entire inside of the container and the bag itself. The moisture is gross and has an odor also. And then you have to clean out all the moisture before replacing the bag. Yuck!!!! On the bright side, I’ve repurposed the container to store my wild bird seed in the shed, and it’s rodent-proof
This does not hold in odors and has its own terrible smell even when emptied. The seal is horrible and I often am greeted with condensation. I am tossing out. A huge waste of money!!.
I do not reccomend
I purchased this item directly from PetFusion because it was the only place I could also buy the bags. I bought it because I thought it would be better than litter genie. This thing sweats every time I replace the bags I have to wash in the bathtub with bleach and soap before I can use it again because it's a sweaty wet mess of urine. I tried putting baking soda to soak up the sweat but that just makes a bigger mess. There's no avoiding the odor when your scooping because you open the lid and it just fills the room with odor. And I noticed my house was beginning to smell like urine. I've never had that problem before ever. But with litter genie at least there is a spring loaded door so every time you lift the lid to dump the litter you don't have to smell what's in the bag. This PetFusion can there is a gap between the two cans so litter falls through the scoop and between the gap of the two cans. So I tried to line both cans with bags to catch it but that doesn't work. This PetFusion can is not convenient, it's smelly, sweaty and has to be completely sanitized at least 2 times a week. I gave it several months of use and then I gave up and I purchased a new litter genie. Litter genie doesn't sweat and I only have to take it apart once a month for a complete washing. I use antibacterial wipes daily around the lid and opening. Yes litter genie bags are expensive but at least they don't sweat and fill the house with urine odor. This was a waste of $50.
This Litter bucket is great
I was looking for something simple to hold my cat litter. It smelled too strong to just put in the trash and this is perfect. It seals tight and hold in odors. I can us any king of bag, even the plastic grocery bags. It was money well spent- and the cats loved the box it came in too!
Purrrfect for poop
Sturdy construction, looks nice, comes with a set of bags. Only improvement would be if it had something to attach a scoop to when going from box to box.