PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These chews contain 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) probiotics and pumpkin to support healthy digestion and to help dogs who struggle with gas, diarrhea and constipation.
- Enzymes help your pup digest and absorb essential nutrients, fats and proteins to support a healthy immune system .
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
- Helps support proper digestion and bowel health for a happier tummy.
- Crafted with a natural duck flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$9.08Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.63Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Beef Broth Powder, Jeruselem Artichoke Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||N/A||N/A||N/A||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Sensitive Digestion|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2662 Customer Reviews
Really helped my dog!
I'm on my 3rd jar of these probiotics because they've helped my old dog go from a nightmare of upset stomach and diarrhea to happy tummy days. I haven't missed a single day of doling one out to him because it's made THAT much of a difference. I highly recommend!
works, try it
I have a labradoodle that was constantly scratching, licking, and had goobers in her eyes. After reading about what could be the cause, I bought the probiotics. After a few days, the scratching stopped and she is not getting as much secretion from her eyes. I think the probiotics has done the trick and she is picky about her snacks but will take these.
We are quite disappointed at the lack of consistency with the bully sticks we have been ordering. When not ordering thin sticks, that's obviously what we are getting. To this end, we are trying that product from a different company.
LOVE this probiotics!
My pup had been having multiple vet visits due to stomach problems, my vet did stool samples and concluded she had lots of yucky gut bacteria. She wanted to put her on prescription food, but suggested we try probiotics as well. These have been a game changer and has helped with her loose stools and general sensitivity! Will be adding these to our usual autoship orders!
These have been great!
My dog has had a lot of problems with her stomach, it is very sensitive she would have diarrhea and gas once given these all of that has stopped you can tell she feels a lot better thank God for this probiotic highly recommended!
Using for two weeks
Purchased because I read that getting your dogs digestive tract in order may help with other issues they may be having like scratching and runny eyes. Since we are only using a short time I am not seeing major improvement but I do note a slight improvement. We will see how it works out.
Just what we needed
This stuff works! My little guy (6 month old Chihuahua mix) always had a sensitive stomach, and once he got free reign of the backyard he started eating some random things that didn't agree with him. I tried everything - bland diet, canned pumpkin, Fortiflora, etc. Once he spent a week on these probiotics, he became regular again.
A new promoter of probiotics
I have had my 12 year old golden retriever on this for about 2 weeks now. His appetite has improved, no more upset stomach and he seems happier and back to his energetic self. I’m so glad I learned about the benefits of gut health with probiotics.
great product at a great price
I have a puppy and for a solid couple weeks his stool was always soft and he would strain some. My vet thought it could be a puppy stage but subscribed me some medicine that helped a little but after the script ran out his condition returned so I thought I would try this product and after about 10 days I have already noticed a change in his bathroom behaviors. He is not straining anymore and they are solid enough to pick up easy without making a mess. I believe this product has helped him tremendously.
Our dog was having semi-regular episodes of an upset stomach. She would have vomiting and/or diarrhea a few times a month. We visited the vet, changed her food, etc but it continued. It would get better after a couple days of eating pumpkin, etc, but we were unable to pinpoint why it was happening. After starting her on these probiotics, the episodes have almost gone away completely. She very rarely has an issue now, and if she does, it is much less. Very thankful to have found this!