Petkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Wipes, 20 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Octyl Methoxycinnamate 1.5%, Benzophenone-3 1% (Sunscreen), Titanium Dioxide 1%....||Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% (Sunscreen)....||Octinoxate USP Oxbenzone USP, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection|
About This Item
- Made with a gentle, non-greasy and non-sticky formula to provide SPF 15 sunscreen to your dog.
- Use on the ears, nose, muzzle, and any pink skin areas or the entire coat of a light-colored or short-haired dog.
- Easy-to-use wipes make it quick and convenient to keep sensitive areas safe from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Resealable package ensures unused wipes are kept moistened and ready for use.
- Just apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours to keep your pup safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Emmy's Best Pet Products Sun Skin Protector Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$18.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- My Dog Nose It! Dog Sun Protection Balm, 2-oz jar$34.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Petkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Mist, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Sunscreen Spray, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Epi-Pet Sun Protector Skin Treatment Spray, 3.5-oz bottle$17.76Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Petkin SPF 15 Doggy Sun Stick$14.35Chewy Price$13.63Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Sunscreen Dog Balm, 0.15-oz tube$5.25Chewy Price
- My Dog Nose It! Coat & Body Spray, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Lucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
- Lucky Pup Twist-Up Dog Balm, 0.5-oz tube$10.00Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Wondercide Oatmeal & Honey Shea Butter Dog & Cat Shampoo Bar, 4-oz bar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Bought these to use on our fair skinned staffy mixes, border collie and husky/basset mix! Our staffy's burn very easy and when taking them on the beach this product definitely prevented any sort of sun damage. I used one wipe for all 4 dogs on their muzzles (focus on the nose), eyes and ears mainly. No burns at all! They smell pretty good too and definitely moist enough for coverage. Dogs licked a little at first but even after swimming and staying outside a while we didn't have to re-apply really at all for our time spent out in the sun.
Doggie sun wipes
The price is right for the amount you get. They are easy to use. I have 2 hairless dogs and need to cover their whole bodies. Only downfall is that they are barely moist with the lotion. Very thin wipes, so needed to use 5 to 6 wipes on a 20 lb dog. The company would be wise to make the wipes thicker, to have more lotion on them.
Save a burn
My 5 pound chihuahua loves to lay in the sun. Gets super hot in California so this is great on her hairless underside
Wipes over Spray
My dog definitely prefers the wipes over the spray. I wish the wipes were 50 SPF, but this is better than 0 SPF.
It's sunscreen, It gets the job done. Nothing mor nothing less. It's average. Am I at 50 characters yet?
I can’t with the scent
I like the way you can put the sunscreen all my dog and plus one sheet is enough for all my Blue (pit bull) But I’m very sensitive to the odors I would like it was free scent
Sun Wipes for dogs
Very easy to use no mess and not a fuss from my dog.
Great product easy to use on my white boxer who is prone to sunburn. She let's me use these. Spray no way lotion I have to shut us in the bathroom so this is much better. Only downfall was shipping took way longer than they claim
wipes are the way to go
The wipes are great for getting the sunscreen on my chihuahua. I bought the spray first, which didn't spray well and he did not like the liquid on his skin. Wipes are the way to go.
Easy to wipe on, hard to lick off.
These are great, much better than the crimes I have tried. The reason they are better is because a wipe is easier to apply to slightly furred areas on a dog's face and head. The sunscreen liquid on the wipes seems to sink into the fur and skin making it hard for the dog to lick it all off.