Petmate See & Extend Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Airline-approved, Pockets||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Pockets, Water-resistant|
|Material||Mesh, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Zip-out mesh vestibule provides added space and comfort, in addition to a third entry point.
- Zippered side and top access allow for easy entry, with plastic-coated safety mesh for maximum ventilation and viewing pleasure.
- Shoulder and hand straps included for easy transport; an interior tether and exterior safety belt loops for car travel help keep your precious pet safe.
- Convenient side slip pocket provides plenty of space to bring along all your pet essentials.
- Removable fleece pad provides added comfort and stability and is machine washable for easy maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Large$33.99Chewy Price
- DealEliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray, 17-in$39.96Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$89.99Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- DealKatziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- DealPetmate Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Large Black$35.26Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- DealSherpa Delta Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium$69.99Chewy Price$100.47List Price
- DealSherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- DealKurgo Explorer Airline-Approved Dog Carrier Bag, Black, Large$89.95Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- DealArmarkat Soft-Sided Travel Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Beige & Chocolate$41.00Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- DealSwissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPet Life 360° Vista View House Folding Zippered Dog Carrier, Dark Navy/Brown Polka, X-Small$50.97Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Mamas new carrier
I was a little upset because when the carrier arrived it was a different color than advertised but it's okay we're making it work our sweet baby seems to love it and it is really good quality if you're reading this review to find out if it's worth the price YES!! It's totally worth it I would have given five stars had it been the color advertised
My 9 week old. Malchi was a little scared the first time in, but the 2nd time around was much easier. Maltese/Chihuahua happy pup.
Not what I expected
The base of the carrier is soft. The frame is not solid either so if you open the zipper the carrier collapses. Definitely not what the picture shows.
I have a 7lb Yorkie & I am 75 yrs old, so heavy carriers are hard for me to carry. I bought this carrier, used it & it sure is the best one I have ever used. The extension part makes this item even better. Also, Chewy is the only place I purchase ALL my fur babies items. Chewy, your company is the best!! :) :)
Hawaiian Airlines - Does anyone know if this carrier fits under the seat?
Trying to find out if this fits under seat on Hawaiian Airlines and if anyone has used it on this airlines. Its a couple inches longer than their 16" length. I don't care about my foot space. Stressing....
meow I love this!!!
We took Tonka on vacation with us and he loved this carrier!! It’s super cozy and expands to fit his needs!!!
Purchased these carriers to put cats in during a remodel of home while workers were here. Love the little extender and the mesh, they have room to stretch out and not feel closed in. They are able to see around and not be boxed in like the hard plastic ones. The straps are also going to make it very easy to get them to their vet visits, it's lightweight. We do have one that figured out how to unzip the zipper and escape but he is out little escape artist in anyway. Would recommend these carriers to anyone with small animals.
Very durable, not for heavy dogs
I have a 13-14lb chihuahua/minpin/dachshund mix who fits in it, hes about 20 inches tall. He has to duck a little when its zipped but seems very comfortable sitting in it with the top open and is tethered to the inside clip. However hes pretty heavy for one shoulder and i even put the strap across my chest to the opposite shoulder for added comfort but it puts too much weight on the shoulder and becomes painful. But for people looking for a breathable durable carrier i highly recommend this one. Just not for carrying for a half hour or more on dogs heavier than 12lbs unless you've got strong shoulder muscles. I'll be looking for a good backpack style carrier instead. I highly recommend this to those looking for a good carrier for a smaller weighted animal or one they wont be carrying on their shoulder for long periods of time.
Need more pockets
This was a perfect size for my 13 lb. Havanese on his first air travel. The extended side is a clever feature and added more room without breaking any airline rules. The only downside is that this bag has only one small side pocket. A couple of more pockets to stick my boarding pass or phone would have made it even better.
Perfect for New Kitten
Got this for a neo natal kitten I found, used it as warming bed as well as a carrier..... perfect!