Petmate Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for general or in cabin airline travel.
- Two door design for top and front loading.
- Made of durable material with PVC baking.
- You and your pet will travel in style with this carrier.
- Quality material used for your pet's best health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Medium$69.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa Delta Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium$67.54Chewy Price$100.47List Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink, 19-in$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Green, Medium/Large$24.31Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$24.65Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Petmate See & Extend Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$39.66Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$54.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Travel Dog & Cat Carrier, Gray/Red, Small/Medium$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- EliteField Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Sky Blue, 17-in$28.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Bergan Voyager Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium/Large, Black$63.89Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- EliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple/Gray, 20-in$36.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Swissgear 3323 Carry-On Dog & Cat Carrier$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Interior Tether, Collapsible...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||N/A|
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
741 Customer Reviews
Completely happy with this product!
Actually ordered the smaller size and it was too small for my cat Cindy. So when I called to order the bigger one the young woman that helped me said I was going to get a credit for the smaller bag and told me to donate it. I did that yesterday.
Great carrier for my cat. It allows her to see out through three sides and has a comfortable cushion for her to lay on. Much better than my old plastic carrier!
This is my second soft side. I use them for Vet visits and other short trips.
Wish I could exchange for a different one
While some love the top opening/zipper feature, our cat has escaped every time. AKA he's too smart for this carry and instead of knowing he's secure I have to hold the top closed.
Scardy-cat Kallie likes this one!
Our rescue kitty was a nightmare to put in the usual hard sided carry crates-and we felt awful doing it for her trip to the vets for her first checkup--so we looked for a less restrictive but safe alternative. This one fits the bill perfectly. When we set it up near her toys, she walked in and settled down to view the Christmas tree with no fear at all. We leave it there so she can acclimate to it before the next vet trip -so far so good!
Inexpensive pet carrier works fine.
Our house cat, "Mixie", says the soft-sided cat carrier she rode to & from the vet works fine for her. "I could see the other animals at the vet and they were nice..." she said. The handles on the carrier are solid and carry the load evenly. The price was fine for our wallet as well.
beware of the use for the velcro part!
It definitely did its job for my cat after her spay but once she realized that this carrier meant a trip back to the vet, she freaked out completely and surprisingly did not tear in any way even though she was trying to claw and push herself out. Eventually she found out that she could pop through the velcro so I eventually just let her roam in my car since she ended up being so worked up. If you do use this carrier please be careful as the velcro is easily popped open even if you zip the zipper all the way.
Not for anything over 5 pounds..
Wanted to love this soft carrier as many reviews were great. My poor puppy (well within the recommended weight guidelines for this product) could have been seriously injured while in this. She turned around and put the slightest pressure on one side which resulted in the crate flipping/rolling over violently multiple times. After that, I was careful to always have a hand on it, or wedge it in between 2 sturdy items. A week later, she learned that she could easily let herself out the top as the top zipper + Velcro flap is not secure at all. Do not recommend.
Good size for my big boy!
I wanted a larger, more agreeable carrier for my large kitty. At two and a half, he weighs 15.5lbs and is very solid. We've previously only had hard plastic carriers which worked reasonably well for my girl and smaller boy, though they only have one entry and they may have found them claustrophobic. This Petmate carrier addresses both those issues, giving my kids a better range of vision and airflow, as well as front and top access in and out. As soon as I unpacked it, both my boys ran to it to check it out and be the first inside. And, not surprisingly, the Chewy box and packing paper have been a hit all week as a playground too =^..^=
Easy for my cat to open
Seemed great at first, but the top closure uses Velcro across part of the opening, which our kitten quickly figured out how to open. He’ll escape if we aren’t actively holding the zipper closed. But it has held up to his scratching.