PetRageous Designs Bone n' Up for Dinner Non-Slip Tray Placemat, Black
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
About This Item
- Keeps floors clean and free from kibble messes
- Raised edges allow any water spills to be contained on the tray and not damage the floor underneath
- Easy to clean, simply give a rinse under running water and towel dry
- Designed to stay in place even when hungry snouts are trying to lick every last crumb of kibble from the bowl
- Helps keep pet dining area organized
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 9-cup$24.89Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Toftee's Paws Double Diner Elevated Pet Bowls, Taupe$18.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- JW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$4.01Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$19.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Small$13.32Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Wubby's Duo Diner Pet Bowls, Pink$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Cuddle Tapestry Placemat$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Polka Paws Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Dog Placemat, Large, Tan$12.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Tossed Dog Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$8.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Wave Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in, Camel$34.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
The tray works well for catching spills but slides across the floor with very little resistance
Not so Non-slip.
This tray is made of very durable plastic and is large enough for the food and water bowls for my 8 month old English Golden Retriever. It really is not non-slip on the top surface as the bowls slide and it also is not really non-slip on the bottom as it slides on the gel mat I have underneath. However given the price and what I think will be great durability, I think it is worth the money.
Nice looking and sturdy
Turned out to be larger than I anticipated. I purchased two, but am using one right now. It is a nice piece, she can't spill water all over the floor. I, on the other hand, keep kicking it and spill the water!
Not worth it
The description of this item says it is rubber. This is cheap thin plastic. You can buy a plastic tray for $2. I was very disappointed with Chewy for this item.
Good quality product for a good price and shipped fast
It slips…don’t buy.
It was advertised as non slip. Unfortunately those little pads on their are not grippy enough to back up the non-slip claim. My dog thought it was a game to try to tug and drag it around the floor making a mess. Even just being bumped, it slips around. Save your money. I wouldn’t recommend.
No slip tray
I purchased this item, but it didn’t work for my dogs. The tray is not heavy enough to stay put. My dogs dragged the tray with food all over the room. I don’t recommend this item
Do not buy.
I am shocked by how useless this tray is. It is literally the opposite of "non-slip." Food bowls slide around on there like air hockey pucks. The tray itself slides wildly on a bare floor. This is a thin, super smooth, chunk of cheap plastic. It was a complete waste of my money.
Water stays on tray
Water dripping has destroyed my floor. With this tray, all of it stays where I can soak it up. A vast improvement.
This tray is great. The lip is tall enough to catch overflow and spillage from dogs. I bought 2 for my dogs. No longer have to keep cleaning water off floor. Sturdy plastic design makes it easy to dump excess water. An added plus is that bowls do not slide on tray.