Petrainer 998DBU Waterproof Dog Training Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- TPU collar strap is designed to fit small, medium and large dogs over 10 pounds and is adjustable from 7 to 27 inches.
- Great for addressing such common behavioral issues as digging, barking or chewing, as well as jumping up or bolting.
- Compact and 100% waterproof receiver has a range of up to 330 yards for training sessions in the park or backyard.
- Remote can be programmed to customize training sessions with four different stimulation modes and 100 levels of intensity. Rechargeable transmitter and receiver make training time easy and safe with available Memory and Auto-Protect functions.
- 3-Year Warranty—register your training collar after purchase to increase your 1-Year Warranty to a 3-Year Warranty! Once registered, if you come across any problems with your original purchase, you will be eligible to receive a new product free of charge!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET P320 Training Collar Single Dog Remote$21.90Chewy Price
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- DogCare AB-Collar-12 Dog Bark Control Collar, Small, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- PATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Nylon, Plastic, Silicone, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Waterproof, Multi-Dog System||Multi-Dog System||N/A||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
Sub standard product.
The collar stopped pairing with the remote after 45 days. Of course it's after the 30 day warranty so they won't refund me. This is a horrible product and will actively recommend a product that serves its purpose other than this defective collar. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of any Petrainer product.
Why the low rating???
I have used this exact collar for three years with no issues. My dog listens VERY well just by having the collar on at this point. I use the beep and vibrate 99.9% of the time and she responds instantly. One charge usually lasts us about two-three hikes (total of about 12 hours). Waterproof for SURE. This thing has been swimming a ton. The light function is a waste.. maybe a way to tell if the collar is on? idk its a very very incredibly tiny light. But all in all the collar is reliable and performs every task I need.
This is an excellent training collar! It lasts forever; I charge it every 7 to 10 days. It works perfectly, she always knows when she has it on. Sometimes I go without using it because it does such a great job!
Works great for a couple months then the controller screen goes blank and is not usable. I use it for both my dogs.
This collar is not worth buying it does not work on my dog as much as I pushed it or increased the strength of it my dog did not respond to it. I read the instruction manual twice and still could not make it work. The remote is to hard to take apart to replace the prongs. So I would not recommend this particular collar.
Petrainer free replacement
Love this company ,they issued me another petrainer free when mine wouldn’t work.
Worked well for my dog at first
I've had this collar since March and it worked very well at first! Sadly, it has slowly started to cut off on its own (while fully charged) while on my dog. It's almost as if it is shorting out. The cover on the power button cracked off, so I am not sure if that is what has caused the issues or what. Other than cutting off on it's own it has been a great collar! I wish it would not have started to act up because I have really liked this collar! Super easy to figure out.
Love this collar. The old one we had , took small watch like batteries that died every CPL days so cost a fortune in batteries. I love this is rechargeable! It's great that there are 3 different modes for the levels of training your working on. And the strength of the modea is wonderful too.
very sad with this
This remote Is very confusing and also doesn’t show how much betray has on it! Feels like I’m gonna shock my dog even when is not what I’m training to do, doesn’t have a locker what is very important on my opinion and I totally forgot to check.
I have a German Shepherd with a ton of hair, the receiver isn’t phased and works excellent. Holds a charge about 3 days, and came with different sized contact points to change them out. Good quality. Would buy again!