Pets First NCAA Basketball Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey
About This Item
- Pet basketball jersey with the officially licensed team name, logo, colors, and NCAA shield.
- Made from 100% satin and poly mesh with woven trim along the neck and sleeves.
- Poly mesh body creates a tailored fit, while the mesh panels offer breathable comfort.
- Back of the jersey features a woven NCAA jock tag, with an area that allows for personalization.
- Machine washable so your number one fan is always looking his best. Great for cats too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, Large$12.63Chewy Price
- DealPets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Tennessee Titans, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Plaid Dog & Cat Shirt, XX-Large$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealPets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Los Angeles Dodgers, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- DealPets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Clayton Kershaw, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- DealPets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Yankees, X-Small$19.81Chewy Price
- DealPets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Baltimore Ravens, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- DealPets First Eat Sleep Treat Dog Tee, Yellow, Large$12.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealPets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, X-Small$13.50Chewy Price
- DealPets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, X-Small$22.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Let’s go Blue Devils!
Yep I #SAINTthegoodgirl bleed blue.... I’m a 7-10Ib Maltipoo with a long body 12/13 inch in length & I got the jersey in a Size Medium... the fit is a lil big on the side & neck area but it’s so cute.. The small probably would have been a better fit. Keep in mind there is a “BIG” difference between a small & a medium..
Adorable but runs WAY small
We were so excited to find a jersey that said it would be able to fit our 11 month golden retriever but sadly (even though I ordered one a size larger so he could grow into it) it was WAY too small on my pup. Around the body it was totally fine but an XXL almost choked him around the neck.