Pets First NCAA Basketball Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey
By Pets First
About This Item
- Pet basketball jersey with the officially licensed team name, logo, colors, and NCAA shield.
- Made from 100% satin and poly mesh with woven trim along the neck and sleeves.
- Poly mesh body creates a tailored fit, while the mesh panels offer breathable comfort.
- Back of the jersey features a woven NCAA jock tag, with an area that allows for personalization.
- Machine washable so your number one fan is always looking his best. Great for cats too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, Small$11.71Chewy Price
- Pet Life Quick-Dry Stretch Active Dog T-Shirt, Pink, Medium$14.16Chewy Price
- Frisco Classic Dog Polo Shirt, Navy, X-Small$9.36Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Dallas Mavericks, X-Small$19.94Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Dog Helios Torrential Shield Waterproof Dog Windbreaker Raincoat, Peach, Medium$21.67Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pets First Fur Baby Dog Tee, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Littlearth NFL Stretch Dog & Cat Jersey, Indianapolis Colts, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Glacier, X-Large$69.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Chicago Bears, Small/Medium$8.24Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Players Dog & Cat Jersey, Shoei Ohtani, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Hoodie T-Shirt, University of North Carolina, Large$20.00Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Do you have any Brooklyn Nets jerseys or shirts for a small dog?
Answer by • Oct 04, 2019
At this time, we do carry the Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Brooklyn Nets in a size small.
Maxie weights 14 pounds what size should I get
Answer by • May 01, 2019
To select the best size we recommend that you measure your dog's length and chest girth (circumference). To measure the length you'll measure starting at the base of the neck and end at the base of the tail. To measure the chest girth you'll measure at the broadest part of the chest behind the front legs. If the dog happens to be in between sizes it's then recommended to select the bigger size.
ReviewsWrite a Review