Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable 100% nylon collar is adjustable to provide your pet with the ultimate in comfort
- Easy-open plastic buckle is strong and secure
- Silver metal D-ring for leash attachment and tags
- Each size collar adjusts to give your pet a secure yet comfortable and snug fit
- Features sport-licensed team name, colors and logo so you and Fido can rep your favorite team all the time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Clemson Tigers, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.24List Price
- GoTags Waterproof Personalized Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, 16 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$23.84Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, Boston Bruins, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Signature Pro Dog Collar, Brown, San Francisco 49Ers, Medium$8.52Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Teal, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Quick-Tag NFL Bone Personalized Dog ID Tag, Large, New York Jets$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
|Sport Team||New England Patriots||Tennessee Volunteers||Los Angeles Dodgers||Pittsburgh Penguins||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
347 Customer Reviews
It's ok, but not great
The material is very slippery. It does not stay tight. If I didn't have a good dog like I do, this would not be a good collar. He would slip out of it very easily. It seems to be holding up well, just needs to stay the tightness I set it at.
Loved these collars, it better then buying them shirts with favorite team. Because this way they are all ways sporting the team you love.
Just a bit too small
At first I ordered a lg collor that was 2" to big, I gave that away and ordered a medium it's a little tight on her at it's largest... So something in-between would be perfect
cheap and flimsy
The large one is mislabeled online for 14-24" It's WAY too big for my 15" needs. The quality was nice. It's thick, with a nice easy-to-manage clip, but missized. So, I reordered the next size down. It's SUPER cheap and flimsy. The first time I used it, the clip stuck and we had a VERY hard time taking it off. It's clear to tell it's not going to last. So, you get what you pay for. The price is somewhat reasonable, but unless you're getting it for a very large dog, it's definitely not worth it.
Disappointed in this product
We've had our puppy for one week. He is 9 months old and just 36 lbs. One of the plastic prongs on this collar buckle already broke off. I'm so disappointed that I already have to replace it...
Dog collar better for cat
Unfortunately we wanted to love this collar, but it is too thin, narrow, small for a dog. The small size is more appropriate for a cat. Pictures are very misleading.
Cute but cheap material
The material is a lot cheaper and flimsier than I was expecting. It’s also really small. My dog’s tag looks giant hanging off of it. But I guess it’ll work just for football season
Not as described
I ordered a sports collar described as “Oakland Raiders”. The photo of the collar shows only “Raiders”. I was fine with either identification but the collar I received has “Las Vegas Raiders”. Just a word of warning if you order this collar with an expectation of how it’s described or pictured.
We had one previously that was worn by 3 dogs in succession, finally fell apart (after 18 years). This one looks good and fits well - we got the XL and I was worried, as often "XL" isn't big enough. Our dog is 90 lbs but FURRY - and it fits fine, with room to spare.
I like it have to hold off a bit. Just a little too big for her neck!