Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- NHL licensed leash features your pup’s favorite team’s name and logo.
- Logotype ribbon sewn onto heavy-duty nylon webbing
- Displays your team’s colors so everyone will know which team you’re both rooting for.
- Designed with silver metal dog clip that easily attaches to any collar or harness with a durable metal D-ring.
- Makes the perfect gift for sports fans with pets so they can be all geared up for the park, game or tail-gate paw-ty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Auburn Tigers, Medium: 10 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$7.13Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, Philadelphia Flyers, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Red Black$17.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Blue, Large: 16 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Fresh Pawz Adjustable Dog Collar, The Monogram Hype, Small$18.00Chewy Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Scarlet, Medium: 14 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$35.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash, Red, Mediumweight, 4-ft$9.90Chewy Price$11.90List Price
- DealPawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Rangers Love it
Great leash, heavy material, the Rangers logo is very readable, colors are vibrant
STL Blues Leash
We ordered this a little while ago and now our dog is big enough to use it. We have only taken him out on it a few times. Last night the spring mechanism fell out and the latch came right off his collar. He was loose for about 30 minutes around 8:30 at night. Luckily, we were able to lure him home with treats.
This is my favorite leash so far. At the moment, our dog likes to pull when we go on walks and it works just fine. I wrap it around my hand and it's not as harsh on my hand as other leashes when she pulls. Feels pretty strong too.
Awesome way to represent our team!! Thanks for the option!!
Beautiful but rough
The colors are beautiful but it feels cheaply made, it’s not as soft as other leashes
The leash does its job, is sturdy and well made. It is not as "slippery" as other leashes... so it can be easier to grip than her other leash.