PetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue
About This Item
- Automatic feeder that holds up to six pre-portioned meals.
- Each slot can dispense up to 1 cup of dry or semi-moist dog or cat food.
- Built-in digital clock and LCD display make setting up meal times simple.
- Carousel turns and drops food, helping to prevent your paw-tner from stealing food from the next tray slot.
- Both the bowl and tray carousel are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$25.99Chewy Price
- Cat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup$54.60Chewy Price$93.60List Price
- Cat Mate C500 Digital 5 Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$59.99Chewy Price$106.82List Price
- DOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Cat Mate C500 Auto Feeder Replacement Ice Pack, 4 count$24.35Chewy Price$37.88List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Auto Feeder Replacement Ice Pack, 4 count$24.35Chewy Price$36.40List Price
- PortionPro Rx Automated RFID Dog & Cat Feeder, Gray$219.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Gamma2 Nano Automated Dog & Cat Feeder, Black$81.47Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$79.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Portion Control||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic, Portion Control|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Capacity (Max)||6 Meals - 1-cup each||5 Meals - 1-cup each||Food Storage Reservoir - 20-cup||18-cup||17-cup|
|Compatibility||N/A||N/A||N/A||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Pros and Cons
Unlike the other feeders, this feeder let you to customize each meal for your cat. You can add treats to a certain meal if you would like to. I like to feed my cat with a piece of chicken neck for their breakfast and this feeder allows me to do so. However, I don't like the plastic bowl. Also, keep it in mind that this feeder only provide six meals.
Good while it lasted
Delivered 4/10 and started using it within a few days. Today (6/15) it died. Thought it was a battery issue. Still did not work after new batteries.
Best feeder we’ve used
Accurate clock, you know how much has been fed to your animal, low center of gravity so our can’t hasn’t figured out how to tip it over. Our cat also could reach up and turn the mechanism on our old feeder and get a few kibble. He can’t do that with this one.
Died After a Year
I liked this feeder until it recently decided to stop working. It won't take batteries anymore (I've tried multiple brand new ones), and doesn't use electricity so the whole unit needs to be replaced. If you don't mind buying a new one after a year, this is a good feeder, but I'm sad that I need to throw this out and get a new one.
Not ideal for most dogs.
This product should be advertised for cats and dogs under 10 lbs only. After installing the batteries, I noticed that they didn’t fit tightly at all, and one was sagging out and not touching any connectors, which was preventing the unit from turning on. I solved this with a piece of electrical tape to hold the batteries in, and then put the cover on. So even before use, this seemed like a pretty junky product. But now that I had the unit turning on, I figured I’d give it a try with my 40lb female poodle. I regret that decision. She must have thought it was a toy and batted it around all over my house. I came home to tons of food spilled all over the place. The bowl also came off (it’s entirely too easy to detach), and she had a blast chewing on it. It now won’t fit back in the unit, rendering the whole thing completely useless and unable to be returned. What a waste of money. Would not recommend for any animal over 10 lbs.
I’m all about FOOD—Bigfoot polydactyl
FOOD is my high-value item, but food doesn’t really like me if I’m not restricted to 10-12 cereal crumbs at a time. The digital unit works great but after a month, can advance 8 sec. Quik fix: just advance the clock time, not the six drop times. Four D cell batteries last over a year; the actual unit usually lasts 3-4 yrs, well worth the price; nothing digital last forever. IF the divider fails to turn, check to see that a pellet has worked its way under the divider.
setting the time is a NIGHTMARE!!!
There isn't and option to set the Hours and the minute or Am vs. Pm. So I think I gave myself carpal tunnel pushing a small button over a 1000 times to set the time and another 1000 times to set the time I wanted it to feed the cat. It did work an thank goodness my cat didn't starve while I was away.
I have a very smart adolescent sphynx cat who can figure out how to get into almost anything but thankfully this feeder seems to be holding up to him. Unlike some other feeders he can’t get food out by sticking his paw up into it so I love that about this feeder. I also like how I can make the individual meals so I can control exactly how much he is eating. The machine is also pretty quiet as the only sound you hear is the food falling into the dish. The only downside of this feeder is that I wish it plugged in instead of using batteries. We’ll see how long the batteries last. There is a battery level indicator on the screen which I appreciate.
Simple and works perfectly
I tried the ones you link to wifi and they just didn't work with my wifi setup. This was super easy to set up and refill every 3 days. Easy to clean, too.
Feeder for My pet
Does not work anymore. Waste of money. Batteries do not last in machine.