PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fection option for controlling pups who tend to pull during walks.
- Designed with 2 snap buckles for on-and-off convenience.
- Easily adjusts at 5 points for a comfortable fit.
- Made of comfortable, durable nylon.
- Harnesses help remove pressure from your pup’s throat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sherpa Harness & Built-In Dog Leash, Large$14.00Chewy Price$39.08List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Medium Blue, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$21.30Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash with Leather Handle, Medium Weight, 6-ft$9.68Chewy Price
- Puppies in Bloom Colorful Puppy Litter Identification Bands, 12 count, 12-in$11.76Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Blue, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$18.86Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Green, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- OmniPet RealTree APC Pink Camouflage Kwik Klip Dog Collar, Small$6.38Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip, No Pull||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||—||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Have been looking for a study harness since the previous one wore out after a year and a half. This one is sturdy and the clips open easily. You only need to unclip one if your dog is OK stepping into it (mine is).
Fit my puppy for a while
Great to get my GSD puppy used to a harness. Loved how much you can adjust the sizing. It only fit her until she was about 3 months old, but it was a great choice to get her accustomed to the feeling. Now she mostly wears a harness in the car for a seat belt.
order size down
My dog weighs 60 lbs so I ordered the large, I had to adjust it as tight as possible and it is still a bit loose.
Great for the price!
Have a growing pup who has arrived at “difficult to control” stage. I needed a harness but didn’t want to pay much because it is sure to be outgrown soon. This is a nice one. I like the way it goes on, over the head, 2 clicks and off you go! To my pleasant surprise there is plenty of space for her to grow into!
i use this harness with a seat belt strap for traveling using the d ring on the back...i use the ring in the front for walking if a have a dog that may have a pulling issue..versatile & reasonable & safe !
My 4 yr old Black Lab is 100 lb with a 41" chest. Had many harnesses. This is the best of the traditional style harness ever. First, you can forget the old "inside/outside step-thru" confusion. This installs easily whether sitting or standing with all paws down. Second, the harness is adjustable in 5 places with 2 nice clip fasteners. It fits comfortably with "hand room" and no rubbing behind the legs.
This ripped after 3 weeks!! It was a great harness but obviously not great quality, it just tore right in the side and then completely unraveled.
Secure and easy
Nice harness, back clip, easier to put on than I thought...Would buy again!
I bought many harnesses, and this one is the best. My dogs would get out of every harness that I ever bought for them. Until I found this one. Not only are they safe! They are very well made. Their old ones lasted for 10 years
We need more!
I have a wonky sized rescue pup and this is the only harness we have found that fits perfect, doesn't require leg/paw touching (to lift over a strap), and is secure enough he can't get out of. It does, unfortunately, start to wear after about a year. I would like to stock up on them but they are so hard to find, especially in smaller sizes.