Petsfit Weatherproof Outdoor Cat House w/ Stairs
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor, Condo||Outdoor||N/A||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Plastic||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- This 2-story outdoor cat house is designed to be weatherproof—including an asphalt roof to help keep your kitty dry in rain or snow.
- The elevated base helps provide good air circulation and a dry surface for your feline friend to enjoy.
- Features a plastic flap on the back escape door so your kitty can come and go as he likes.
- The bottom floor can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Includes stairs to the upper level and a roomy interior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Insulated Cat House with Ramp$146.07Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Unheated Cat House, Red$56.46Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- TRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$56.00Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$103.01Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$134.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Classy Gray$63.21Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Azalea$257.40Chewy Price$259.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Well constructed cat house.
It's big enough for small dogs too. The cedar smells great. My two feral cats have looked inside, but so far i haven't seen them stay inside or pull that last leg in. they are wary of anything new to their environment. I'm hoping they move in when the rainy season comes.
This is supposed to be weather proof. There is nothing weatherproof about the unit . Cheaply made light weight wood. Absorbs water like a sponge.
It's adorable. The manufacturing is just very poor quality. The little side flower box wouldn't even go together and it was missing screws. So we ended up having to leave off parts of it. Overall, it was a disappointment. I would definitely not buy it again. If it were easier to return, I would. I really don't want to have to disassemble it and ship it though.
Needs work to be a true outdoor shelter
I bought this as a shelter for 2 feral cats. THere are a slat in the bottom, paw prints on the side and a paw print on the escape door - all which let in cold air during the winter. I had to insulate the entire house. After about 2 years, the roof is rotting and falling apart - especially the overhang.
Outdoor Cat House
I won this condo at a raffle. I have had it set up for four years now. I use it for my outside feral cat. I lined it in styrofoam, and packed it with straw. She does use it in the winter, or on rainy days.
We Scored On This...
This cat house is absolutely great. It is very well made and easy to put together. Our 7 cats love it so much we have to get another one to accommodate them all! It also looks great in the back yard among the plants. I highly recommend this.