Petsmile Professional Say Cheese Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA using pet-safe, human-grade ingredients.
- No-brush formula is paw-fect for pets who won’t hold still for long—simply swipe on teeth and gums, and you’re done!
- Proprietary Calprox formula works to control plaque and tartar buildup for fresh breath, bright teeth and healthy gums.
- Vegan formula contains no animal proteins, sulfates, parabens, gluten, BPA or silica.
- Good oral health may help prevent tooth loss, gum disease, yellow teeth stains and bad breath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 3 count$7.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Dual-Head Toothbrush, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 8 count$6.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$15.11Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- H&H Pets 360 Degree Bristle Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Hygiene Tool Set$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Woobamboo Small Dog & Cat Toothbrush$4.49Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$5.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calprox, Deionized Water, Glycerin...||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||—||Calprox. Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My prior pups always enjoyed dental bones from an early age and had pearly whites as a result. Our new pup (19 months) arrived with some plaque already formed, so I opted for paste. After reading all of the paste reviews, we opted for PetSmile. Given some food allergies, I chose the Cheese flavor, and my pup loves the stuff. It definitely is not a great “human” smell, but as long as she is happy, I am happy. I also use the PetSmile brush, which she happily tolerates. So far, the plaque is dissolving, and her teeth look much better. I would highly recommend PetSmile.
another good one
I bought the C cheese flavor and the on the broil flavor and each different day I tried one to see how my forecast would take to it. Much like the London broil flavored toothpaste they were just fine with the sea cheese toothpaste. No one fussed with me or struggled or sent me to the hospital. It was another peaceful night of brushing and I feel a lot better knowing if this is a good quality toothpaste on top of all that.
So far so good
My Boxer has IBD and I have to watch out for everything he eats. He likes the taste. I have only tried it for about 2 weeks so far so good.
Could be better
We normally use the London Broil flavor of this toothpaste but I wanted to try a different one to mix it up. Got the cheese one because it was new and figured we’d try it. Unlike the London broil flavor this one has a strong scent…it kind of smells like cheese but like a chemically fake cheese product…think extremely processed snack food. My dogs sit nicely and let me brush their teeth with this one but they don’t try to lick it off the brush and don’t seem overly thrilled with the taste. Not sure if we’ll get this one again but we will definitely use up the tube we have. Would love to see the company improve this flavor in the future.
This review is less about the performance and more about the smell and apparently, the taste. I recently received and began using this toothpaste. Normally, I use a highly rated vanilla mint flavored toothpaste but this brand touted the unique ingredients that work differently than other toothpastes so I wanted to give it a try. I noted there were several reviews for the Rotisserie Chicken and London Broil flavors pointing out the bad smell so I specifically selected the Say Cheese flavor. Since it is a new flavor, I thought maybe it would be better. It's not. It is nasty smelling! I don't like it and more importantly, my three dogs don't like it. Evidently it doesn't taste very good either. When I use the other brand with vanilla mint flavor my dogs actually lick it off my fingers. Not this stuff. I certainly hope it performs way better than it smells and tastes. At this point, even if it does I'm not sure I would order a second tube. Just like so many other folks, I really hope the company decides to offer a mint flavored variety.