Petstages Crunch A Chew Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Now your pal can enjoy the awesome crunching sound of water bottles in a dog-safe toy they'll love!
- Made with a patented design that includes a tough center surrounded by a crunchy, noisy outer layer—it's made deliberately so it doesn't collapse while your dog plays and chews.
- Water bottles weren't designed for your pup's teeth, making the Crunchcore a great alternative that prioritizes your fur baby's safety.
- The durable texture is made for crunching, tossing fun that prevents boredom and encourages healthy chewing habits!
- The familiar and appealing sound will keep your dog energized and engaged during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Dura-Fused Leather Jungle Dog Toy, Character Varies$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Invincible Chains Triple Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$6.76Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.08Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy||Water Toy, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Plastic||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Tough toy to crunch
My 45lb, 5mo old Catahoula/Shepherd mix who is a medium to heavy chewer loves the bone, but it is still hard for him the get it to crunch. He will carry it around and attempt to get it to crackle after I've scrunched it to make noise, but he hasn't yet figured out how to make noise with it himself. It's durable and substantial. Once he's a bit bigger and stronger I am confident that he will make it scream.
Not for super chewers!
Within 30 minutes of delivery our Labrador chewed through it. Makes a great crunch sound, but no match for chewers!
Lasted 5 minutes
My 9 month old husky shredded this toy within 5 minutes. I would not recommend for heavy chewers. It would've lasted a few weeks if her brother (same litter) played with it instead.
Not For Strong Chewers
My dog completely destroyed this toy within a day. Taking the separate pieces and chewing them up until she pooped out green plastic the next day.
Not for Tough Chewers
Do not recommend for tough chewers. Lasted about 10 minutes for us. Would be very fun for another dog though!
Don’t buy for a tough chewer
I have an 85 lb dog. She had it for under 15 minutes and she split it open. Waste of Money.
My Dog has this in pieces in less than 5 minutes. He enjoyed it while it last.
Not for a pittie
This toy lasted less than 30 minutes with my 6mo old pit mix. Yes, it crinkled as advertised but with the amount of pressure it took to crinkle i would have thought it would have lasted longer. This toy may be fine for other breeds but would not recommend for a tough chewer.
Not this one
My dog ate this within 2 days. She did love it, but it was not sturdy
My 18 month old Corgi mix loves this toy/bone. She loves the crunchy sound it makes.