The Petz Kitchen Sangre De Grado Powder Dog & Cat SupplementBy The Petz Kitchen
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Supports the relief and healing of wounds, infections, hot spots and bug bites.
- Promotes skin growth and collagen production for faster wound healing.
- Anti-histamine and antibiotic properties may help to relieve irritations like bug bites and hot spots.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial benefits.
- Top dress food or cook or bake into homemade food and treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Sangre de Grado||Organic Noni||Flax, Sunflower & Sesame Seed Fiber, Methylsulfonylmethane...||Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Glycolipids...||Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (From Fish Oil)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Paw Care, Recovery||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Good, all things considered...
My cats had heavy tartar buildup on their back teeth and the vet was recommending a cleaning with sedation for both that would have been around a couple thousand dollars. I admit I had not cleaned their teeth well during the first few years of their life (they are now six yrs old). I searched online for something that would soften calculus/tartar buildup so I could scrape off the buildup myself. This herb seemed like a good option to try according to my research, I also bought a special animal dental tool. I used this powder once daily to brush their teeth with for a couple of weeks and then was able to successfully scrape all of the buildup off (while they were wrapped in a towel with my husband's help) and saved myself a whole lot of money. They hated the powder but it seemed to help. I am now committed to daily teeth brushing and things seem to be fine for them. They didn't have excessive gum recession so I hope things stay fine.