Pixar Mike Wazowski & Sulley Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Teaser-style toy made for active cats who love to chase, pounce and play.
- Features a wand with stuffed Mike and Sulley toys and ribbons attached.
- Both toys are stuffed with catnip and crinkle paper to entice kitty to play.
- Great for interactive play and bonding time for you and your best feline friend.
- One of the fan-approved Disney and Pixar toys available only at Chewy, designed for animated pet adventures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Cat Toy with Catnip$8.78Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Pixar Nemo & Squirt Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip$4.42Chewy Price$5.52List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Sushi Catnip Cat Toys, 5 count$13.99Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$4.12Chewy Price$7.34List Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Bows Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price$5.34List Price
- STAR WARS Galactic Empire Ships Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.51Chewy Price$8.39List Price
- DealPixar Woody Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price$5.11List Price
- DealDisney Mickey & Friends Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$4.88Chewy Price$7.53List Price
- DealFrisco Guacamole Bowl Cat Toy with Catnip, Medium, 4 count$6.27Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- STAR WARS BB-8 Teaser Wand Cat Toy, with Catnip$7.64Chewy Price$9.55List Price
- Frisco Birthday Cat Tracks Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price$11.25List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Fun toy. Good quality
Cats really love it as long as you take the time to.play with them. Its real important that you do and also have fun doing it with them. 4 stars because the handle should be at least 6 inches longer.
Cute toy, not a good cat toy
I love the theme of this toy, but the catnip is not very good in this toy and so they are not interested in playing with it.
my cats favorite toy
My cat loves this toy so much! He likes that it has two different spots to grab on to (he’s a senior with one eye and very few teeth, so he needs some extra help!) has held up well, very worth the price!
This teaser wand is perfect & cute! Both of my boys love it! :)
my cats favorite toy
My cat is obsessed with this toy! We play with it every night and she never gets sick of it.
My cat, Bubba absolutely adores this toy. I personally love Monsters Inc. I grew up watching it! So it melts my heart to see my cat loves it too!
My cat really loves wand toys. We play “quidditch” on this angled branch cat tree. I yell “Mike Wazowski” and he bats away and grabs at Sulley & Mike on this wand toy as he hangs all over the tree. It’s hysterical and he has so much fun! Would love more Monsters Inc toys for cats.
Monster's Inc. Toy
I have two cats, Frankie and Flynn. While they both love this toy, Flynn is obsessed. They chase this toy all around the living room and jump and leap to try and catch it. I think what makes it so intriguing is that the monsters are crinkly, there are ribbons, and it's catnip coated. Killer combo for my Flynnie! They played so hard it actually broke (and this was after months of heavy, heavy use. It is pretty durable. Frankie just landed on it wrong and it snapped the elastic). We went to buy another one and they were sold out. Flynn actually cried for this toy. He would sit in the middle of the living room and cry. Broke my heart! When They came back in stock I bought 3 to have on hand, only to find out my mom actually bought us 2 as well! So we've got plenty of backups. Long story short - it makes the kitties crazy and it's a great way to exercise them!
Caution if your cat chews/gnaws on things!
Just received this today. Had it out less than ten minutes and my cat chewed the string and broke it. He wasn’t even playing with it at the time. Just sitting on my bed chewing on the string. Seems like a good toy otherwise. Both of my cats are still really interested in it. Just wish I hadn’t spent $10 on a toy that broke so quickly.
Cute and fun... While it lasts
My cats loved this for about ten minutes of play until it broke. The string is an elastic/bungee kind so they chewed it right in half