Playology All Natural Peanut Butter Scented Plush Squeaky Bone Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uniquely tough construction provides extra durability.
- Contains soft corduroy outer shell, diamond quilting, bite-resistant middle layer and mesh inner layer.
- Combines all-natural scents with softer materials for more comfortable chewing.
- As your dog chews, scent particles are released to keep them happy and playing.
- Easy to clean, and encapsiscent technology makes it so you won’t wash away the scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Protein Powder Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Lobster Dog Toy, Red, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Crinkle Disc Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Long Neck Duck Dog Toy, Green, Large$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- TONBO Rise & Shine Combo Crinkle Plush Dog Toy, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price
- goDog Checkers Skinny Pig Squeaker Dog Toy, Pink, Large$21.97Chewy Price
- goDog Checkers Sitting Horse Squeaker Dog Toy, Brown, X-Small$9.43Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Chocolate Donut Dog Toy, Brown, Large$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Flying Discs||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Seems sturdy and shaped like a bone but no scent
If you're thinking about buying this for its scent, don't bother. It doesn't smell like anything. It does seem to be pretty well constructed and is pretty firm. We haven't used it a lot yet. I save it as a travel toy so it's new every time but definitely disappointed that it doesn't have any smell to it as advertised especially for the price.
Survives more than a week
Just adopted a rescue and she literally chews through every toy we get her, especially if it has a squeaker. This dog bone has not only been one of her favorites, but actually lasts more than 24 hours. I'm not saying it's indestructible, but it has been worth it
My Dog LOVES This Toy
My three-year-old Beagle tears into EVERY toy out there, soft or hard, even the ones that claim to be durable. But she doesn't tear into this one at all. The only destruction comes from using the edges to massage her gums and the fabric has worn off. She LOVES this toy! The squeaker inside makes it even more fun! We just squeak, squeak it and she comes running. It's even light enough that she can toss it up herself and chase it around wherever it falls.
Bob really likes this toy but like with similar toys, he finds a corner or seam and begins to work on it to get to the stuffing. He knows I don't like him to do this so he puts himself between me and the toy. Really nice engaging toy but not for Bob. The similar ball survives because there are no ends or corners. He likely will find a seam eventually. Thanks
Love these toys
We love these toys! Our 17# Boston destroys every toy but these toys. He has 6, it's pretty much all we buy now.
The pup couldn’t wait for me to get the plush bone free from the packaging! She loves to carry it around, make the crinkling sound, and chew on it! I do have a heavy chewer and must watch her with any chew toy and frequently rotate them.
pup loves it!
It’s a winner in this house! Has held up to endless squeaking, chewing and a little bit of fetch. My neighbors dog loves the smell and will roll on top of it any chance she gets.
He hasn’t tore it up yet
So far so good. Luke has been enjoying playing with this and chewing on it. So far it’s holding up.
The toy is well made but I nor my husband can smell peanut butter. Not sure I would advertise peanut butter scented. That is why I purchased.
Not worth the $$$
Lasted almost 60 seconds! Amazing how much stuffing is in one.