Playology All Natural Peanut Butter Scented Plush Squeaky Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uniquely tough construction provides extra durability.
- Contains soft corduroy outer shell, diamond quilting, bite-resistant middle layer and mesh inner layer.
- Combines all-natural scents with softer materials for more comfortable chewing.
- As your dog chews, scent particles are released to keep them happy and playing.
- Easy to clean, and encapsiscent technology makes it so you won’t wash away the scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fall Candles Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Crinkle Disc Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fall Bouquet of Flowers Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.49Chewy Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Zoo Balloons Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$17.33Chewy Price$17.54List Price
- fouFIT Zoo Seahorse Chew Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Sillyz Chick Latex Rubber Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Squeaker Balls X-Small Dog Toys, 8 count$7.35Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pride Unicorn Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.18Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Dura-Fused Leather Jungle Dog Toy, Character Varies$11.05Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weave Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Balls||Plush Toys, Balls||Balls||Plush Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My Favorite Ball
As a 2 year old frenchie I have lots of energy so my mom and I play fetch everyday. I love this ball so much that I'm now on my third.
Not for power chewers
My dogs love playology products. However this one was destroyed in no time! I would not recommend this for any type of power chewer!
too Stuffed for Small
Hi, First this did not smell like peanutbutter. Second, the "small" was stuffed too hard so that my little chi couldn't get her mouth around it or even a bit of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, disappointing.
Nice but too big
First of all I can't smell the flavor (peanut butter}, and I don't think he does either. The second problem is mine, I should have bought smaller ball.
Not for my pup
I bought this on a friend’s recommendation to help give my mouthy 11-week-old lab something he wants to chew but my pup doesn’t care for it. The squeak is hard to elicit even for me, a human, and it’s a bit hard. He doesn’t seem to think it smells particularly good, either.
My dogs showed no interest in this toy
I have two Australian Shepherds, one 5 and one 10. My 10 year old girl loves to play fetch with her toys. I’ve tried playing fetch with this toy multiple times. My girl has brought it back a time or two but she mostly brings me a different toy for me to throw. The toy didn’t smell like peanut butter to me and I never caught my dogs sniffing it and they LOVE peanut butter.
Foster Friend Favorite
I bought this ball after having success with other Playology toys. While I thought my dog would love it, he hasn’t had a chance to play with it because my foster dog is OBSESSED with it. She carries it around the house all day, squeaks it, tosses it around and even naps with it. So far, it’s holding up to all of her rough play. It’s safe to say it is HER ball now and will go with her when she is adopted.
Best Plush Ball EVER!
My dog is absolutely obsessed with balls! She tears up tennis balls instantly so I started giving her Playology's balls and they have held up so well. Because she loves their peanut butter balls, I decided to try the plush to see if it would hold up...I literally thought it was just gonna be a fun game of how fast can she get the stuffing out. I have had this ball for 4 months and it's still in perfect condition. She LOVES it! Highly recommend this ball!
I have two English bulldogs who absolutely adore this toy! I initially bought it thinking it would be a pile of fluff in a matter of minutes but here we are 4 months later and it’s still intact and dirty as all get out. They love the peanut butter scent and it’s a daily favorite to play with. Can’t you tell by the state of this thing? And yes I have washed it several times, haha.
My 17 pound cavapoo loves his playology ball. He LOVES plush toys, so he isn’t normally a fan of balls that are hard / solid. So happy to find him a ball that he will play with and that he can also chew on. I noticed he ripped some of the seams, but loved to chase after it. I think the scent really helped him stay interested.