Bundle: Playology All Natural Squeaky Chew Ball, Medium/Large, Beef Scented + Dual Layer Bone Dog Toy, Medium, Beef Scented
About This Item
- 100% all-natural scents are embedded into these toys using Encapsiscent Technology—this helps increase engagement without the need for fattening treats.
- Squeaky chew ball bounces, floats and contains a squeaker for lots of excitement.
- Dual-layer bone durably designed with a soft outer shell and a tough inner core to mimic the sensation of chewing on a real, meaty bone!
- Tested to US child toy safety standards and made free from lead, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- Rinse in the sink for easy-breezy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Playology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Peanut Butter Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- BullyMake Pie Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$8.72Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- PetSpy Fitness Ring Dog Toy, Green, Large, 1 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Playology balls are a fav!
My Boston Terrier, an aggressive chewer, loves the balls, but usually kills the squeaker within a couple of days, but this one has held up for almost a month! The bone has minimal wear so far, too, so perhaps they are being made a bit stronger? Regardless, they are a favorite and I will continue buying replacements as they wear out!
The ball lasted all of 5 minutes!
We have a chewer and she LOVES squeaky toys. We usually buy cheap squeaky balls in bulk - we know they won't last long but she happily gets her chew on for a few minutes. The ball is totally not worth it if your dog is a chewer - our girl made fast work of it. It maybe lasted 2 more minutes than a squeaky tennis ball. Might work for other dogs who are not inclined to surgically remove squeakers. And our girl has absolutely no interest in the bone. I was hopeful, but sadly, a total waste of money for us.