Polly's Pet Products Cactus Tower Bird Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of ground calcium that’s designed in the shape of cactus wood.
- The bright acrylic discs are bird safe.
- Comes with a bell to help keep your beaked buddy entertained.
- Helps satisfy your bird’s chewing instincts.
- The sections vary in diameter to help the toy last longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Super Bird Creations Wind Chimes Bird Toy, Medium$12.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Busy Birdie Play Perch Bird Toy, Small/Medium$20.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Hanging Paddles Bird Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Triple Foraging Box Bird Toy, Small$3.99Chewy Price
- Planet Pleasures Pineapple Foraging Bird Toy, X-Large, Color Varies$11.08Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Soft Sided Snuggle Hut Bird Toy, Large$20.19Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Bottoms Up Bird Toy, Medium/Large$17.13Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Activity Wall Bird Toy, Medium$23.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Medium$24.97Chewy Price$37.98List Price
- Super Bird Creations Wiggles & Wafers Bird Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Millet Clips Bird Toy, 2 count$2.69Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plant Material||Plant Material||Plant Material|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Foraging, Exercise||Chew Toys, Foraging, Exercise||Chew Toys, Foraging, Exercise|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Only had 10 days now
So far my two lovebirds have not taking a liking to it. It is not one of their faves yet! I think the material is too hard for them.
Not for large parrots
Upon 1st glance, this looks like it would be perfect for large parrots. However, the chain is very tiny and the links are so small that within 5 minutes the chain links had been bitten in two. With a cockatoo, I dont expect toys to last long, but I do expect the chain to be strong enough that she cannot bite the links in two.
Really big toy
I bought this for my conure but it's really too big for her. She didn't show much interest in it. After a couple months I moved it to my amazons cage but he wasn't interested in it either. He uses it more for privacy than a toy. He will take naps behind it.
Not cholla wood!!
This is a calcium powder toy. Not cholla wood. It is also very big, for cockatoos, Amazons or macaws lol
Not what we expected....
My husband and I ordered this because we thought it was real Cholla Wood. It is not real Cholla wood. It seems to be molded chalk? Calcium? Whatever it is, it's not at all what we expected. I can't be too mad, because when we went back and looked it says in the description it's calcium, so that's our bad! It just really took us by surprise because it's not usually necessary to look at the description of a bird toy, IMO. But that's not the only reason I'm only giving it three stars. This toy is incredibly dusty. We've had plenty of other calcium block type toys that aren't this dusty, so it's really off-putting honestly. Also, this toy is MASSIVE. Way bigger than expected, and would be better suited to larger birds, not Cockatiels and certainly not our little Lovebird. It takes up a large corner of his cage. He doesn't seem to really enjoy it much or chew on it, and it's honestly kind of an eyesore. I imagine we'll put it in the closet or chunk it eventually, though it feels like a waste. Definitely not for us and our little bird, but I could see a larger parrot liking it.
Great bird toy
Great size and very natural looking and our large Green Cheeked Conure loves it.
My parrot didn't act as if this was a toy when I hung it up he messed with it a little bit but really ignored it mostly. Finally I took it off its chain and put it at the bottom of his cage then he did start chewing on the calcium things so it was more used in that way and then he finally did enjoy it but definitely not hanging up. Overall I don't know that I would classify this is a toy but he ended up using it once I took it down and has pretty much destroyed it now.
Not sure I would classify this as a toy
My fault, I didn't read the description, stating it's calcium SHAPED like a cactus. Basically, like a cuttlebone. My parrot didn't find much entertainment with this. She chewed parts off, just causing a mess. Note, there isn't anything on the top of the toy to keep the stack-up together. I opened the clamp to hang, the toy slipped off it and the fell apart, into it's individual components. I had to re-build to hang.
Way way bigger than i thought
I bought this for my conure. Definitely too big. I can see this being used with a cockatoo, or eclectus or something bigger. Size options would of been nice
My BFA likes this. Bird toys are so expensive and this one keeps her entertained and lasts a bit longer than most toys.