Polly's Pet Products Cuttlebone Secrets Bird Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made and sourced in the USA.
- Will keep your pal entertained, while conditioning their beak and nourishing their body.
- Chewing on cuttlebones also helps cut down on unhealthy behaviors like feather plucking.
- Fitted with a cute bell, making it extra fun for feathered friends.
- Cuttlebone is full of natural flavor, as well as phosphate, calcium, and more minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Polly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Large$17.18Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$8.53Chewy Price$21.62List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$39.94Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$37.96Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, XX-Large$21.03Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Large$11.86Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Piggy Bank Bird Perch$10.88Chewy Price
- Bird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$8.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bird Life Bird Perch Mirror & Cup$8.99Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Chewable Perch 3 in 1 Activity Bird Toy$5.40Chewy Price$6.39List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, White, X-Large$9.94Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Budgie||Budgie||Parrot, Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Cockatiel, Cockatoo||Budgie||Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeet...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
No friend needed
If you have a playful pup that doesn’t always have a friend to play with, this ball is great. The tabs on the ball make it really easy for your dog to occupy themselves. My dog grabs the tabs on this ball, shakes the heck out of it, throws it, chases it, and starts over. I do recommend bringing it inside between playing because if left outside the rubber material prematurely weathers and cracks.
Keep sending wrong size
I ordered medium 1st time, I got a large..2nd time I ordered small got a large. It's too big for my birds cage.
This was a let down. Received it and the one little cuttlebone was in pieces. See pics attached of what I got
My parakeets are going nuts for this thing! Seem to like the banana the most. Started attacking it soon after putting it in the cage.....were not afraid at all.