Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multipurpose perch turns any shower into a rainforest bath for parrots to keep them clean and healthy.
- Can be attached to any window to allow your parrot to get natural sunlight that keeps him thriving.
- Adds enrichment to your bird’s daily activities by letting view the outdoors while he sunbathes.
- Features extra strong suction cups that attach to any smooth surface at home, the office, or during travel, and a textured surface for a secure grip.
- Proudly made in the USA and comes in two sizes with an on-the-go ready design that folds easily.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPolly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$15.13Chewy Price$21.62List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Large$11.86Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, X-Large$30.50Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$21.30Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$9.50Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, XX-Large$21.03Chewy Price
- dealBird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealPolly's Pastel Perch Small, Blue$12.20Chewy Price$16.30List Price
- dealPenn-Plax Bird Tree Perch$57.99Chewy Price$70.44List Price
- dealJW Pet Medium Comfy Bird Perch, 14-in$6.70Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Rope Bungee Bird Perch, Color Varies, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot||Parrot||Macaw, Cockatoo, Parrot||Parakeet, Parrot, Cockatiel||Parrot|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
4 very wet claws up! Very sturdy perch with nice big, secure suction cups. He gains several pounds of water weight in the shower and it held him flawlessly for his first shower on it today.
Unintentional chew toy
Anyone else have issues with their parrot chewing the top suction cup? It’s a natural instinct for them to chew but unfortunately when he gets his beak behind it, it releases partially from the window. I worry about it falling and him getting skittish on it.
best one on the market
Absolutely love, it’s strong and won’t knock off if you’re on a bunny road. We use it for our car rides, best investment!
Buy the sandy one instead
We did not like this perch at all. It has no grip for the bird to hold on to it! The grey material that is on it peels off easily... especially for birds that like to tear things up. I had to wrap it in vet tape so she wouldn't swallow any plastic pieces. Definitely go with the sandy perch instead!
Stays on the wall and is great for my birds' feet. We also have the sandpaper ones, but this is better for senior birds that have sores on the bottom of their feet. They seem to grip it well.