Polly's Pet Products Edible Ice Cream Bird Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treat shaped like an ice cream cone for your feathered friend.
- Rich in calcium, manganese, iron, vitamin K, copper and magnesium.
- Includes cinnamon, which aids in digestion, controls blood sugar and improves circulation.
- Helps reduce feather plucking behavior.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPenn-Plax Bird Life Trimmer Bird Perch, 10-in$19.13Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$37.96Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, Baby Medium$13.05Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$44.21Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$21.62Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$12.70Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Large$12.98Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pet Products Piggy Bank Bird Perch$11.97Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$18.36Chewy Price$21.29List Price
- Bird Life Bird Perch Mirror & Cup$8.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Wood & Cement Bird Perch, Assorted Colors, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Medium & Large Bird Perch, 10-in$11.52Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Mix||—||Feeders / Blocks, Treats||—||—|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Calming||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Wood Shavings, Tapioca, Starch...||—||—|
|Material||—||—||Silicone, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
They love it!!
I bought this for my cockatiels and they love it. I noticed it also helps keep their beak trimmed as they nibble. It has calcium & a small amount of cinnamon which is a natural antioxidant. Cinnamon has many natural healing benefits.
Well made, attractive
It's cute, looks like it would be fun to chew. Bird just has'nt bothered with it. May change spots for it
I ordered the small one for my parakeets and it is a good size for parakeets. Pictures on item didn’t show the back so I added a picture of it to this review.
First thing he did was attack it in fear. The large size is HUGE! Idk why I though it’d be smaller. He later calmed down once he tried a bit of it. He now takes pieces from it and adds it to his water... He’s a weird one. Eclectus parrot
Ice cream stand
The bird hasn’t gone near it or nibbled on it at all.
I was curious and had to get it for my conure. Missy likes it and does chew the tip a little. Its very thick, more for a large amazons feet, but its too short for an amazon. I use a lot of different perches for the conure and it gives her the variety!
Too small and no scent to attract birds
This is not at all what I expected and cannot recommend anyone spend their money on this. I did and wish I hadn't my birds have completely ignored it and it is too small for my quakers to sit on.