Polly's Pet Products Sand-E-Rope Nail Trimming Bird Perch, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The sandy half of the perch helps keep nails trimmed.
- The soft half of the rope provides your pet with a comfortable place to rest and protect his foot pads.
- Made of twisted coconut fiber to help your pet keep steady while standing.
- Recommended by avian veterinarians.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealLiving World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, Small$8.60Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Sand Bird Perch Swing, Regular$5.99Chewy Price
- dealPenn-Plax Parakeet & Small Bird Activity Center, Medium$15.67Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Sand Bird Perch, Regular$4.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Economy Play Top Bird Cage, White$148.09Chewy Price$198.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage & Removable Stand, Black$183.07Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- dealJW Pet Small Comfy Bird Perch, 32-in$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Burgundy$173.25Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- dealSheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, White, X-Large$9.94Chewy Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Rope Bungee Bird Perch, Color Varies, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealPenn-Plax Cockatiels & Medium Birds Wood Playpen, Large$17.93Chewy Price$30.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Coconut Fiber, Ground Calcium, Bird Safe Sand...||—||—||—||—|
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Macaw...||Cockatoo, Amazon, Macaw, Parrot||Parrot||Parrot||Parrot|
|Material||Plant Material||Cotton, Rope, Natural Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Medium is Gigantic
I purchased both a size Small and a Medium so that my Conure could have different sizes in his cage. The "small" was a small size, as expected, but arrived with pieces already cracked off so that was disappointing. The "medium" is heavy and enormous in girth. It's like a small bat! My bird can basically sit on top of it, rather than perch. I would only consider this size if you have an extra large cage or aviary and you still may want to rotate something out.
Large is too large
Large is way too LARGE. More like an XLarge instead. But my sun conure loves it so I think it passes her judgment test. Arrived in great condition, no broken pieces or anything. Fast shipping too. Over all, Mango loves it so I'm happy with it.
But it's too hard for me
I was expecting half to be a hard rasping surface and the other half a more playable rope. Maybe I didn't read enough of the description, but my cockatoo will not use it as is, entirely hard.
Picky bird loves it
My conure is very picky about EVERYTHING!! I bought this becuz he does love his other Polly Perches so I wanted to try this one out. I was surprised when he went right to it and started rubbing his beak on it. He Loves it.
Love this for my birds....they love it too! It is a great product and it will help keep their nails trimmed.
Parrot is interested
This had some negative reviews. I ordered it anyway and my parrot is interested. She has several different perches so she is finally sitting on this one too.
Love the new pedicure!
At first I resented the change in my cage furnishings, but now I love it: my claws have never looked so good. My human friends are also impressed with my new look (and feel).
Unhappy with perch
Purchased two medium Sand-E-Ropes and one small. One disintegrated upon attempting to install. For almost $18, I have come to expect better quality from Chewy. Kind of disappointed.
Pollys sand e rope perch
Fell apart while opening the package...would not recommend...but Chewys is giving me my refund and I will purchase a different one.Disappointing product totally!
Broken before use
Item arrived and went to add to my bird cage. While adjusting the screws to tighten to the cage the thing crumbled/broke and was no longer usable.