Pooch Cake Banana Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created in the USA to help celebrate your fabulous friend.
- Make a delectable dessert for your dog by either baking or simply microwaving the mix.
- Mixed with all-natural ingredients to create a safe alternative for your woof-day party.
- “Chews” from cupcakes, mini cupcakes or a double-layer cake.
- Don’t forget about the dog-safe frosting mix!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Adoptiversary Pup-PIE Dog Treat$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealPooch Cake Wheat-Free Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Claudia's Canine Bakery Happy Birthday Peanut Butter Cookie Dog Treats, 11-oz tub, Pink$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes Carob Flavor Microwavable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetCakes Cheese Flavor Microwaveable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 5.5-oz box$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealPooch Creamery Birthday Cake Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$6.29Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- DealPooch Creamery Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealPooch Cake Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Make-at-Home Ice Cream Mix Birthday Cake Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. My Sunshine Pup-PIE Dog Treats, 5-oz box$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealPooch Creamery Vanilla Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$6.29Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Pooch Creamery Watermelon Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cake Mix: Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder...||Cake Mix: White Rice Flour, Sugar, Pumpkin...||Cake Mix: White Rice Flour, Sugar, Peanuts...||Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed...||whole milk (lactose free), cane sugar, gelatin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Cheese||Meat, Bacon|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||Human-Grade|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
138 Customer Reviews
Looked good enough to eat
My dog loved this cake for his birthday! Super easy to make and fun to make and decorate with the family. Consistency was moist and soft .. looked almost good to eat for human lol
Happy Banana-Loving Dog
Our girl loves bananas and went bananas over this cake! It's as easy as making brownies and cooks exactly to the instructions. No tummy problems to report.
My dog was obsessed with this cake!
I got this to make for my babies first birthday and she loved every bit of it! I split the cake mix up into 2 round pans and then added a thin layer of peanut butter in the middle while putting them together and it worked well! The only thing I wish is that the icing would have been a bit thicker like real cake icing. I ended up adding some peanut butter to it to thicken it up but it all came out great in the end.
My dog liked it but had an allergic reaction to it. So if your dog is sensitive to lots of food I wouldn’t recommend it.
Sticks to the pan and dogs didn't like taste
I was really excited to try this product and was immediately disappointed. The cake baked alright but it sticks like crazy! I used a non-stick pan and also sprayed it with cooking oil and the cake wouldn't come out at all. I ended up having to scoop it out, completly destroying the shape of the cake. To make matters even worse, neither of my dogs liked the taste of it and left it alone after only one bite. They both go NUTS for normal Bananas
Easy to make
I purchased this for my boys birthday. It was easy to make in the microwave. My boys enjoyed this with the peanut butter ice cream kit for a nice treat!
pupcake was a hit
Daisy loved this and shared with her friends on her bday so easy to make
HUNTER'S BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES
I made mini cupcakes with a little peanut butter mixed in the frosting. Then put a small dollop on each cupcake with a couple of sprinkles for color. Hunter and his friends loved them. Four paws up for these!!!
I was so excited to buy this for my dogs first birthday. He would not touch it. So I am trying to find somebody’s dog that will eat it rather than throwing it away.
Frosting needs work
There was not enough frosting- it does not give you enough to frost the cake like on the box. And since they didn’t eat an entire cake, I put it in the fridge and the next morning the cake had soaked up the frosting. BUT the dogs loved them so next time I will make mini cupcakes and frost as many as I can then leave the others with no frosting for the next day.