Prairie Dog Split Chicken Flavor Antler Dog Chew
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Prairie Dog selects only A and B quality North American antlers, which means they retain more of their natural moisture and won’t splinter or crack.
- Split antler exposes tasty marrow plus a tasty chicken flavor that your canine companion will love.
- 100% natural ingredient treat without fillers contains only real ingredients and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Sturdy antler encourages healthy teeth and gums by reducing tartar and plaque buildup all while freshening breath.
- Free of dyes and preservatives for your pup and to prevent stains on your furniture and carpet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Naturally Shed Elk Antlers.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Moose Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....||Naturally Shed Deer Antlers.||Naturally Shed Elk Antler|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Elk, Meat||N/A||Beef, Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
This was not a hard antler. it looked nothing like the picture. It was the inside of a moose antler, and was very soft. It was also coated with something strange, possibly the chicken flavoring, which got all over the floor. I had to take it away from her once it started disintegrating. Threw it away; waste of money.
Our pup loves the flavor. Once she starts nibbling she won’t quit until she’s cleaned it off.
Would not recommend
The bone split into a bunch of little pieces within not even 5 minutes of giving my puppy the bone.
Not very good
Dog ate this in 1 day. It desinagraded into a ton of little pcs. Will not buy again
oh no! splintered!
My Doggy LOVES antlers. And he loved this one! Except it splintered a couple times, so I’m just happy he was smart enough to spit it out. It may have just been a fluke with the one I got, but it was obviously not safe for doggos :(
Love this chew!
Love this chew, just the right size and tastes great!
Great for Boston Terriers
My 2 Boston Terriers are big chewers and they LOVE these! They chew these daily and they last several months! Definitely recommend and they do not smell like hooves or bully sticks.
Good, but too soft
My pup (10 month old Great Pyrenees) loved this antler, but she had it chewed down to a pointy stub in less than an hour.
Pup loved it
The chew kept his attention for a few hours, then some more. The was able to chew off parts of it but no big chucks came off.
Large Split Antler
Advertised as 7”-8”, but didn’t quite measure 6”.