Precious Tails High Density Foam 5 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for furbabies who have joint and pain problems.
- Help your best friend safely climb onto the couch and more.
- Bottom features a non-slip material to keep the stairs in place.
- Slip-resistant for your best friend’s safety.
- Cover is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- dealPrecious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$53.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Tools Included||No||No||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Senior Cats!
I read others reviews that consumers did not like this for their dogs. As a cat owner of four, I have two seniors that are 14 years old who have difficulty jumping up onto my bed for our snuggle routine. The weight of this is perfect for cats. I would highly recommend to cat owners that are looking for options to help their feline companions reach areas that are difficult to do on their own.
Too light in weight
I had high hopes for this as my German Shepherd is experiencing some issues with her legs. The height was right, the price, and would not be an eye sore in the bedroom. However, it needs to have some weight to hit to hold it down. Once my dog got midway and attempted the final stairs it slipped from under her. I would definitely recommend this if you have a lighter dog (in weight).
not worth it
the steps are so shallow. my small yorkies have trouble getting up the steps because they are so short and the foam bends so much.
not as advertised - works more like a slippery ramp
The fabric is loose - not attached to steps and thus slips with every 'step' ALSO the individual steps measure closer to 4" ! WAY too tiny for anything but a SMALL (chihuaha ?) dog. CATS will be FINE on it I suppose. thanks.
Perfect for a small dog
I put these stairs next to my bed. I have a 10 lb Havanese who doesn’t know how to jump! They are working really well!! I think they would be too soft for a larger pup.
5 Skinny small steps
Skinny small steps It’s the same as my four step stare they’re just five skinny steps that’s all very dissatisfied going to give them away
Non slip step
My dogs love them, great for the joints, and doesn't slide on the floor.
not wide at all
The picture is deceiving, these are not wide and my animals won’t use them. Way to narrow and not enough space between the steps.
Marcie Nina Emma really loves them in fact Marcie always would jump from floor up to bed now she uses the stairs
Not for Senior dogs
I really like the stairs but I don't recommend them for a senior dog. Small full of energy dogs it's great.