Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs
About This Item
- Made with deep penetrating stains and finishes that create a deep rich color, showing the red oak’s natural wood grain details.
- Paw-fect for small and large pets.
- Easy to clean—simply wipe down with a damp cloth, a good furniture polish and quality carpet cleaner.
- Helps your pet easily access your bed, couch or wherever you choose, and the beautiful red oak complements most home décor.
- Can support over 200 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Premier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$199.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.96Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Premier Pet Steps 2 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$98.05Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- dealPrecious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$47.70Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Teal, 3-Steps$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Carpet|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My dog hated These Stairs
My. Dog is too big for this product. Likely because we have always lived in a one story house, and he never learned or needed to climb stairs, he refused, at 13 years old, to set one paw on the thing.
Well worth the price
Well worth the price. It's a beautiful piece of furniture and perfect for my aging fur babies to get in and out of bed. The cherry color is much lighter than expected but still beautiful.
Our fur baby is 15 months, 14 lb cavapoo and already has a soft trauma injury to her back hind legs. Our bed is 30" high and we wanted a tall pet step stair case for her. This is very solid and does the trick. It is heavy but you don't need to move it after you decide where to position it. The carpeting is a nice touch, it is not removeable for washing. This is a very good investment for your fur baby. You will never need to buy another one. It is expensive but so well made and worth every penny. It looks beautiful and we are very happy with this purchase. It is fully assembled. Kudos to Chewy for packaging and padding this so well. Buy it, you will not regret it.
Beautiful and Sturdy!
My chihuahua-mix has anxiety issues. I had tried three different sets of doggy steps so he could get up to my high-set antique bed at night. None of them worked until this one. It was my last ditch resort because of the expense. I think the fact it is sturdy and has a contrast of color between the carpet and the wood makes him feel confident. The impressive style of the stairs makes me happy to have it in my home. It is worth every penny to see him confidently climb those steps (it took a bit of treat-training), and hopefully with more training, safely climb down too. LOVE THESE STEPS!!!
expensive but so worth it
Our 15 month old Cavapoo is 14 lbs and she recently started to limp. Her back hind legs had a soft trauma to her ligament. The vet advised us to keep her from jumping while she recovers. It was time for a staircase since she sleeps with us. Our bed is 30” high. There are so many to choose from these are our requirements: -4 steps, she has short limbs -durable -carpet After weeks of reading many reviews we chose this one and it’s a beauty. Looks custom made and appreciate the 3 choices for the wood color. We went with walnut because it’s the darkest brown. I was worried that I would have trouble with the weight. I’m 5’1 and was able to move this with ease. It’s heavy but not too bad and once you position it in place, you never need to carry it again. I sat on this and it feels so solid. I love the fact that it came assembled. There was a chemical smell, hoping that it will disappear by evening. Two things would’ve made this even nicer. There is a lot of storage space underneath that would be great if the steps could lift up and the carpets could be removed for easier laundering but it is still a great investment. I was worried about the delivery but KUDOS to Chewy for bubble wrapping everything so well and to FedEx for delivering it with care. My staircase was perfect. With a few treats placed at the top and bottom steps, my Riley walked up and down with ease. Don’t hesitate to buy this if you have the funds and room for it….It will not disappoint! I am so incredibly happy with this purchase and can see that this will last for years!
Absolutely LOVE these stairs. My little Cavalier couldn’t jump up to get on bed. About 5 minutes and a handful of treats and she was going up and down stairs. Very well made and look great with my bedroom furniture. Highly recommend.
I have a tall bed and bought some other plastic steps before. These are the best good tread depth, sturdy and the height is perfect for my Shiba. She has knee issues and is a small dog who would never be able to get on my bed without these. Wish I would have bought these steps first. Well worth the price
Furniture Quality Product
These steps are constructed so much better than I expected and look great. They sit solid with no movement which the pets like but not too heavy for me to move around. Great buy!
Nice and Sturdy
These are very well made steps and are heavy; I have stubbed my feet no less than twice on them and they don't move. My older Beagle who I originally bought the steps for is stubborn and refuses to use them but my Pug uses them all the time without any issues. Very glad I purchased these as they will be able to hold my chunky Beagle's weight when he finally decides to use them.
EASY for my DogTO USE She is so happy to be able to get up on my high bed. SOLIDLY BUILT . I can SIT ON THEM comfortably