Prevue Pet Products Hideaway Grass Ball Small Animal Hideout, Large
About This Item
- A hand-woven grass activity center was made especially for your small animal.
- The sweet scent encourages your pet to burrow, explore and nest.
- Grass ball is woven of all-natural black grass, measuring approximately 4-inches in diameter.
- Made without nails or staples that can harm your precious furry friend.
- Can help provide a sense of safety and security for your small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealExotic Nutrition Hangouts Parachute Nest Small Animal Pouch$12.41Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Hangouts Pyramid Nest Small Animal Pouch$19.17Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- DealKaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Flexible Small Pet Hideout, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- DealWare Cruise-N-Snooze Small Animal Hideout$8.69Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Hangouts Banana Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- DealFrisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Cube$25.69Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Small Pet Plush Hanging Cube$25.87Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Geometric Small Pet Plush Hanging Tunnel$8.41Chewy Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Hangouts Deluxe Nest Small Animal Pouch$14.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Hanging Small Pet Tunnel$7.82Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Tunnel$8.34Chewy Price
- DealMidWest Nation Hanging Hideaway Rat & Ferret Hammock, Large$14.46Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Gerbil, Hamster, Rabbit, Mouse||Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood||Wood, Plant Material||Wood, Plastic|
|Bed Feature||—||—||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Safety concern & odd sizing!
My Netherland dwarf is 3 months old. I gave him this yesterday. First it’s an odd size, too big for a toy and too small for a hideout. The material comes off easily (it was everywhere within just a few hours) and I got concerned it could cause a blockage and threw it away when I found a few of his poops connected by the strands!
huge mess, rabbit is not a fan either
I think I would like this toy if it were a little bigger or a litle smaller. It is too soft and the holes are too big for it to roll around. But it is also too small for my jersey wooly rabbit to crawl through. Also, it sheds little bits of dry grass constantly. The rabbit mostly ignores it when I put it in his ex-pen. The rest of the time I keep it in a bag to contain the mess.
I fill this with hay and my buns love eating from it. Perfect hay feeder.
Careful of Size
I have a Flemish Giant rabbit and purchased the larger option for size reference. He loves this as a chew but I didn’t realize when it arrived that the hole is just big enough for him to potentially get his head stuck, which did happen on one occasion. I don’t foresee this being a problem for most bunnies, but just something to keep in mind. He still enjoys supervised playtime with it and encourages him to eat more hay.
A lot bigger than expected
I bought this for my hamster...its huge... I saw "small animal toy" I thought I ordered the small one. Oooops. Gave it to my friends with rabbits. I guess they dont care for it. Bummer.
Our Netherland dwarf just loves this toy! It’s the perfect size for him to jump into. He loves to chew on the pieces that poke out. Well worth it. I will be buying again after the one I have wears out!
Larger than I thought
It’s a nice ball. Bunny likes it but it’s about 10” in diameter. Maybe I read the description wrong. It’s a big chew toy. Our lionhead bunny, Caramel, loves it.
The toys are exactly as described and it actually fits my 2 guinea pigs. I've struggled to find little grass hut things for them that they can actually go in and out of and play with. I've finally found the perfect things for them and they aren't over priced!!!!
Misleading size in description and photo
I get that this says large at the end of its name, but the description says "Grass ball is woven of all-natural black grass, measuring approximately 4-inches in diameter." The scale in the photo also made it to appear to be much smaller than it was. The product I received was about the size of a soccer ball! Way too big for my hamster, too big to even fit in the cage. I realized that if I tabbed over to the size tab, it says that the product is actually 9 inches, which is inconsistent with the description. I think that maybe there were originally a couple of size options for the product and that the large size is the only one left? Either way, the description also says that it's for gerbils and hamsters, which it is way too large for, but also rabbits, which is more accurate.
bunnies love it
Its bigger then I thought and last longer than most toys.