Prevue Pet Products Travel Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal solution for short-term travel use for small parrots.
- Features a large 9 x 9 inch access door to easily take your winged friend in and out without imposing stress on them.
- Includes cup holders that lock into place to keep cups secure during travel.
- Offers a 7/8 inch diameter wood perch for your bird to sit and hangout comfortably during transit.
- Features a pull-out debris tray with a wire rail stopper to hold the tray in place for cleaner transit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Stand & Playtop Flight Bird Cage$293.82Chewy Price$344.99List Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Metal Detachable Stand Bird Cage, Black$88.66Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Yaheetech 69-in Parrot Cage with Detachable Stand, White$275.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand Flight Bird Cage$302.17Chewy Price$344.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Dome Top Bird Cage, Black, X-Small$307.64Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Parrot Bird Cage, Black, Large$69.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Keet/Tiel Cascade Roof Bird Cage$93.76Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Yaheetech 64-in Open Top Metal Parrot Cage with Detachable Rolling Stand, Almond$79.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, Black$156.41Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Open Top Dome Bird Cage & Removable Stand, Black$141.75Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Iron Travel Bird Cage Carrier, Hammered Black, 26-in$93.47Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Metal Parrot Cage, Black$69.24Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Preview products travel bird cage
I like this cage for a bird the size of a cockatiel or a conure... Bar spacing is to wide for a budgie...
Bars are WAY too widely spaced for small birds
I bought this based on the description that it was adequate for birds as small as a finch- it's not! I should have paid better attention to the bar spacing which is 3/4". Bar spacing for a cockatiel (nevermind a finch) should be between 1/2"-5/8." Even if the entire bird could fit though, they could still get their head stuck with improperly spaced bars. The description needs to be revised! This would be more adequate for a bird more like a Senegal or Meyers size.
Wire spacing too wide for budgies
I had one budgie in this cage recovering from illness and he managed to escape the cage between the bars. I checked the door, corners, everything for gaps and he definitely squeezed through the bars. On the occasions where I've transported a budgie and cockatiel to the vet, I've had no problem with them in these cages. Granted, I don't think the budgie tried to escape in this situation. The cage is sturdy and assembles easily. It doesn't feel flimsy when assembled. You still need to make sure all the clamps are secured properly. I like that it collapses down for storage. I recommend it for a cockatiel or conure sized bird.
Off to the vet
Let my bird crawl in and out for treats a few days. Closed the door for first time this AM and she seemed more puzzled then concerned. Off to vet tomorrow. Easy to assemble. Used my own natural wood perch. Experimented a bit for bowl placement. Will use orange pieces rather than water during transport.
Great travel cage
This s a strong, good size travel cage. I bought two, one for my Cockatiel and one for my Sun Conure. We are going on a three night trip and they will be staying with a friend. These cages are easy to set up- just unfold.
Prevue Pet Travel Bird Cage
These are excellent travel cages. They are roomy for cockatiels and easy to set up They are sturdy and so practical.
Perfect for bringing my 2 cockatiels to the vet or the birdsitter. It's sturdy and roomy enough.
Very convenient and space saving!
I thought i was gonna have to put this together like a regular bird cage, but it turns out it's all one piece and it folds up to store! that's very convenient since i live in an apartment and space is tight! the only thing that's not part of the cage itself is the perch and the dishes, but that's no big deal!
Nice Travel Cage
Pros: Cages came quickly; easy to set-up; good weight for small/med sized birds. I use them to take an African Grey and a Conure with me on walks. Cons: Bottom Tray is locked in with wire bent as a clip. Difficult to open and close to changes papers; perch does not stay in (I added a rope perch). I keep them up in the den so that the parrots have access to food and water when sitting out with me.
Good for travel
I like the fact that if collapses and is storable. The additional food bowls and perch are perfect and are ready to go. My two feather babies ( cockatiels ) fit well and are comfortable in it for a few days at the most. For peace of mind you might want to zip-tie where the walls connected while using it. The only thing I don't like is the paint can chip off. Not a huge problem unless your bird really likes to chew on the bars.