Primal Venison Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free venison meat and organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$25.45Chewy Price$24.18Autoship Price
- DealPrimal Pork Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$33.98Chewy Price$34.00List Price$32.28Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 25oz$45.66Chewy Price$43.38Autoship Price
- DealPrimal Chicken Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$33.88Chewy Price$34.00List Price$32.19Autoship Price
- Primal Lamb Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.76Chewy Price$64.37Autoship Price
- DealPrimal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz$45.98Chewy Price$46.00List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Primal Turkey & Sardine Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Primal Beef Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Primal Duck Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$92.00Chewy Price$87.40Autoship Price
- DealMeat Mates Beef Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3.3-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$89.29Autoship Price
- DealStewart Raw Naturals Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$27.16Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealMeat Mates Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Venison, Venison Hearts, Ground Venison Bones...||Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones...||Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale...||New: Turkey (with ground bone), Turkey Livers, Whole Sardines...||New: Pork Hearts, Ground Pork Bones, Pork Livers...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Beef, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
He loves these
My dog Shiloh has inflammatory bowel disease and bad allergies. He has a hard time eating anything. There have been days he wouldn't eat anything but a hard-boiled egg all day. I recently tried these, I want to feed as healthy as I can, and he loved them!! I'm so happy. I bought the venison and Pork. His fav. is the Venison. So now for breakfast he gets his hardboiled egg with 4 moistened nuggets and I have to fight the cats off so they dont eat his food lol. They love it too. They love his food more then their own.
My Mom Loves Me!
I love this dog food, or should I say, my dog loves it! I was concerned after reading different reviews. But was willing to try it because he loves deer meat and is a picky eater. When the venison nuggets arrived, I dumped the bag (minus the moisture packet) into my ninja blender and made it a powder and placed it back in the original bag. When dinner time comes, I sprinkle a teaspoon full over his Zignature dry dog food, add water and stir. By the time I set the table, his dog food has a gravy texture. I stir it once more and sit it down and he devours it! He even leaks the bowl clean! I really appreciate that it doesn’t smell since he thinks he needs to push his bowl by my chair at the table. I would highly recommend this dog food! We found that at the beginning, our shihtuz was whinnying more than usual. After a couple of days, we realized he was wanting more. So after increasing the amount, he is satisfied and wants to play after eating. Can not believe that the venison nuggets make his dinner that special for him, but they do. We even gave some to a family member that their dog has cancer and had given up on eating. After just a week of eating these nuggets, (powdered form & water) the dog is looking better and the vet was impressed with how their dog is eating and starting to gain some weight and strength. We have it on our auto shipment, and hopefully they continue making it for years!!!
My dog loves it
My dog Missy has sensitive gut until I switched her diet to freeze dried. I think Venison is best for senior dog to have adequate protein but low fat and primal freeze dried has best quality. My dog loves this food and I’m really satisfied too
Primal & Chewy
I own a French Bulldog and, in the ongoing quest to seek the best nutrition available for this breed, which suffers from major allergies, I was introduced to Primal through a friend who also owns a Frenchie. Subsequently, I reached out to Primal via their website and was recommended the wild-type of nutrition and I immediately started my Frenchie on the Primal Venison Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Food and I have noticed tremendous improvement in both, her allergies and overall health and noticeable better skin and shiny coat. I am extremely happy and satisfied with this food and would highly recommend it to people who truly wish to offer the best nutrition available to their furry companion. Cuddles also to Chewy for their outstanding customer service and on point fast shipping! YMonteagudo
Having a dog with many allergies and a picky appetite, it is great to finally find a food that she not only can eat but loves it!,
My dog loves venison! But it's hard to find venison for my dog that my husband didn't put in the freezer! Thanks for providing!
Great for doodle with food sensitivities
Our puppy has a number of food sensitivities/allergies including chicken and beef, and is also a picky eater. So far, she has LOVED the venison nuggets and has had no GI upset. It does take a little work to break up the nuggets, but so worth it because she is doing great on this food.
the BEST food
This is hands down the BEST food for my yorkie. Benjamin has been eating primal since he was a baby, I rotate all of the proteins to ensure he’s receiving a fully balanced diet. He’s 5.5 lbs, he eats 2 nuggets hydrated in bottled water every 8 hours, 3 times a day. I don’t have his baby sister, Francesca yet. She will be eating 1 nugget every 8 hours when she comes home. They say it’s best to start them on Turkey sardine for 3 weeks, then try venison for 3 weeks, rabbit etc. rotating each protein between white and dark meats for 3 weeks to see how they react. Leaving chicken and beef as the last proteins to try.
Nox loves this food. He gets this mixed with Ziwipeaks Mackerel and Lamb. Since he is a miniature schnauzer, the breed is prone to pancreatitis since they have a higher than normal fat in their blood naturally, I use the Primal Venison to lower the fat content in his meal since this is really low fat compared to other raw foods. I have not had any problems breaking the nuggets into smaller pieces but yes they are harder than other varieties of primal. One of my other dogs, a Boston terrier, gets the lamb (he needs high fat since he has a really fast metabolism) and it is much softer.
Primal Venison Nuggets
Dogs loved the venison flavor! My pups wouldn't touch dinner so I added a nugget each to entice them. As others have mentioned the nuggets are harder than other flavors to break up. I used a kitchen shears to break off pieces which worked great.