Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Locking||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Furniture Mount Type||—||—||Wall Mounted||—||—|
About This Item
- Spans openings up to 80” wide.
- Walk-through door gives your pet the freedom to roam free or not!
- Great for creating boundaries and playpens.
- Folds down for easy moving and storage.
- Rubber pads protect the floor from scratches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in$122.96Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Arched Top Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, White, 3 Panel$93.96Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Gray, Medium$92.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Arch Pet Gate, Espresso, 24-in, 3-Panel$76.96Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Gray, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$158.24Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Richell Deluxe Freestanding Gate with Door for Dogs & Cats, Large$336.86Chewy Price$440.00List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, White, 4 Panel$114.96Chewy Price
- Command Pet Products Auto-Close Configure Pet Gate, White$125.31Chewy Price$164.99List Price
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
240 Customer Reviews
Pretty but Wobbly
Love that it came all assembled except for the sliding catch bolt. Yet it wobbles as you open it to walk through. In order to keep it zig zagging, the gate is at an angle to the room to walk through. Wish they’d made another hinged angle so gate could be straight.
Absolutely love it!
I am beyond thrilled with my new gate! I got the natural wood version and instead of being a pet door I have to endure out of necessity It actually adds to the decor and architecture, if you will, of the 2 areas it divides! I very much like the easy to operate latch and highly recommend it. One caveat though, without actually being attached I think a big dog could knock it over so you will want him to be trained not to jump up on it. Kudos to Chewy!, they never fail me!
Love the gate
We love this gate.....I especially like that the door swings both ways....the only draw back is that the door opening is not very wide at all....if your skinny your good to go ....if your overweight at all you will have to go thru sideways.....otherwise it is a very nice gate.....
Have been looking for a gate to corral my older cat, so the 36" height works perfectly. The door swings easily and the whole gate is quite sturdy and has good weight that adds stability. The finish is more of a mahogany with a deep wine-red tone, not really a brown walnut. Was well packed. Items from Vietnam seem very good quality, which is why I purchased this one instead of some others. Arrived faster than expected.
360 gate extension
I got this to go with the gate, it adds the perfect amount and works perfectly, beautiful wood, great height, well made. ready to use right out of the box. but has pre drilled holes, comes with extra hinges and screws to add it to the larger gate.
This pet door was perfect for our needs
We needed to separate an open space to keep our dog out of the kitty's litter box and provide an area of the home that was a dog-respite for the kitty. Other types of gates had failed because there was no doorway to support the gate well. Our dog doesn't jump gates, but figured out how to push them to get through. This gate is very stable and has created the separation barrier we needed and is working well. The latch is solid and our dog has not been able to work her way around it. And, it is stable enough that if the cat bumps the gate when jumping over it, it stays in place. There is no kitty door in this gate. It is the perfect solution.
Gates with door
Work really great Easy to use Very confortable is working for all of us
Well made puppy gate
The gate is sturdy and well made. It does not have feet so you have to prop it so the puppy doesn’t knock it over. It does the job I needed it for
Works in so many spots
This has been such a life saver. We have used in multiple spots in the house. Love having the door to pass through.
Looks better than it functions
My pup is 12 wks/30lbs and gate works well now, bc he hasn’t tried to jump on it, but it didn’t come with stabilizing feet which I was expecting? It won’t work once he figures out he can take it down!