PRN Pharmacal Calsorb Dog Supplement, 12-ml
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrated oral calcium supplement supplies 170mg/ml of calcium suspended in a gel base.
- Fast-absorbing formula for use in critical care support.
- Each easy-to-use syringe is pre-filled with 12mL of gel.
- For use in dogs with extreme calcium deficiency including those suffering from canine eclampsia.
- Can provide a cost-effective alternative to IV calcium, to be used only where advisable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$190.81Chewy Price
- Lexelium Nursing & Lactation Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$30.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Lexelium Growth Boosting System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Puppy Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Dog Supplement, 16-oz tub$19.26Chewy Price$25.79List Price$18.30Autoship Price
- Replenish Dog Water Recovery All-Natural Dog Powder Supplement, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Horses, 30-g tube$15.85Chewy Price$19.82List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- PetAg 2nd Step Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 14-oz can$15.66Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Milk Rx Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$22.97List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Original Dog & Cat Supplement, 3-oz bottle$12.19Chewy Price
- Healthy Breeds Chihuahua Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Puppy Multi-Vitamin Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Puppies, Shih Tzu, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide and Purified Water....||Purified water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Natural Chicken Flavor...||Montmorillonite Clay||New Formula: MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Active Ingredients: Protease, Protease (acid stable), Lipase...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Cheese||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Give a small dose to mom after each pup is born, so her uterine muscles have the free calcium available to help with pushing the next pup out. Otherwise, mom has to wait for her body to leach the calcium from her bones! This speeds delivery and greatly reduces stress on mom and her human helper.
Not for me
Terrible taste and since it has a tang to it you can’t even sneak it in something. It’s kind of a jelly so easy for them to spit out too. Won’t buy again.
Chewy is great
Cheery is great but this item came with no instructions or dosing. I am sure it is a manufacturer if thing not a chewy decision.
Calsorb Dog Supplement
I love Calsorb for our Papillons. Especially when they are welping litters.