ProDen PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion Flavored Dental Bone Dog Treats, 13 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps clean teeth, reduce tartar, and freshen breath with natural sea kelp.
- Made with wholesome sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, kelp, alfalfa, and vegan probiotics.
- Good source of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids from flaxseeds to support overall wellness.
- 100% natural dental treat with no grain, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Perfectly-portioned for medium size dogs, and can easily break in half for smaller pups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealProDen PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion & Blueberry Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 20 count$18.40Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.48Autoship Price
- DealProDen PlaqueOff System Chicken & Pumpkin Flavored Dental Bone Dog Treats, 13 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealV-Dog Breathbones Mini Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 10 count$11.99Chewy Price
- DealProDen PlaqueOff System Turkey & Cranberry Flavored Dental Bone Dog Treats, 13 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets The Tooth Berry Blueberry & Mint Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 8 count$7.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Veggie Strip Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 14 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealArk Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Medium Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealGet Naked Dental Health Grain-Free Vanilla Mint Flavored Medium Dental Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag, Count Varies$7.77Chewy Price$9.39List Price$7.38Autoship Price
- DealCrumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Chicken Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealArk Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Protection+ Large Dental Dog Treats, 18-oz bag, Count Varies$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Brushzees Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 7 count$9.87Chewy Price$9.38Autoship Price
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Stix Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Extra Small, 56 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Non-GMO...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Hard as Bones
Darn, I had this product over the last couple of years. With great success. Then I purchased online because couldn't find it anywhere. Unfortunately, they are extremely extremely too hard for my small dog to chew. I had to try a serrated knife to cut in half, which would be her portion.Tried to soften them with water, some soften to mush and some stay hard.
Our dog has severe issues with digesting protein and most regular greenies are made with gelatin, so we were glad to find this great alternative! They do smell terrible and our pup chews them down super quick (she's a 17 lb labradoodle, for reference), but they've been mostly great. We give her half of a bone - the one time I mistakenly gave her a whole one, her stools were VERY soft the next day, so just something to be mindful of (but she has a sensitive tummy, so could just be her).
Great product dobes luv them they look forward to them every morning
Only chews that don't make my dog sick
I have to hold these for my dog while he chews on them to keep him from basically swallowing them whole BUT these don't make him sick. I've noticed he often gets sick with basically any other chew except for these. I'm not sure how effective they are at cleaning his teeth, but he enjoys them and they don't make him throw up so I count them as a win.
Fresh dog breath
My dogs teeth are gorgeous and his breath very fresh after using these. He really likes the taste and it always happy to get it every night.
Hopeful help for plaque
I hope these help. Dogs do like them at first but not after they have chewed them and later return to them. I don't know if they work. I trust they do. Do put down a clean white towel or something clean & washable as they chew and drop and chew. You don't want them to ingest anything inappropriate from the towel. The towel also needs to protect whatever is underneath as when they are being chewed there is a lot of dark stuff. It washes out of the towel with detergent and bleach.
Definitely Treats, but Okay
I got these hoping they'd keep my dogs occupied for a while, which was my fault, as they clearly say "treats" not "chews." Indeed, my 6yo Sheltie tore through this in less than 3 minutes. But her teeth do look better, so okay!
Dog Loves Them!
We've ordered Plaque-Off products a few times now and are happy with them. Just be sure to put a dark towel down because these treats will stain the carpet.
We have 2 dogs..one 30 lbs and one 14 lbs..We buy these dental bones and break them in half right away..We give each dog half a bone daily, after our dogs eat their evening meal..A good time for them to chew on the plaque off treats..BOTH our dogs know the routine. Our little dog goes to my husband BEFORE she finishes her food bowl. She starts barking and carrying on. She knows she gets the treat once she has eaten. My husband has to tell her, No..Eat your food first! SHE LOVES this treat and so does my big dog. No problem with upset stomach or diarrhea with this treat . Our big dog is food sensitive and these work great..We will continue to order the dental bones and use them for our dogs as a treat when they finish their evening meal.
Plaque off bones
Helps to keep teeth clean. Our dog loves them. Part of our regiment and recommended by our vet. They were delivered quickly which was great!