Professional Pet Products AromaCare Fresh Mint & Apple Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 Count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The cleaning power comes from baking soda, apple essence and fresh mint.
- Encourages fresh breath so you can enjoy all the kisses your dog has to offer.
- Paw-fect for daily use and for puppies over 12 weeks old.
- Dogs love the fresh mint and apple flavor.
- Presoaked textured wipes are a great alternative for furry friends who are intimidated by toothbrushes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothpaste Applicator Swaps$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Pet MD Apple & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petosan Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$7.23Chewy Price$7.24List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Total Care Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothbrush$14.00Chewy Price
- Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Small & Medium Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive Pouches$13.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Balance Probiotic Oral Microbial Gel Dog Supplement, 30-cc syringe$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate Natural Baking Soda)...||Purified Water, Glycerine, Sodium Bicarbonate...||—||Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Denatured Alchohol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Too small; inconvenient
My dog doesn't mind the taste but I barely make it around 1/2 of her mouth with one wipe. Plus, they are so small they are too hard to keep a grip on. I have used other wipes that one wipe will cover the whole mouth (if I use both sides of the wipe.
THE answer for small dog breeds!
This wipe is PERFECTION for teacup, toy & some small breeds which are much more prone to gum/dental problems :( They are SMALL. Which makes them so much EASIER then other wipes where even the excess wipe gets in the way because their mouths are so small. And since they are small in size, gone are the days of cutting down the wipes so as not to waste $. I just wrap it around my finger, textured side out on the gums/teeth, a couple of swipes & done. And this is the BEST tolerated wipe I have ever used. I adopted my dog at 5 y/o and she NEVER had any dental care by former owner. Every attempt to clean at home has been a struggle regardless of product. Not with these. She sits & in a few seconds we are done. No foaming, no spitting up, no biting, lol. Fairly priced AND made in USA. I really wish I found this product years ago. HIGHLY recommend!
So Far, So Good
My lab is 13 years old. I get him regular teeth cleanings, but his breath always starts to worsen a few weeks afterward. I ordered these to use at night before we go bed because he is very resistant to my brushing his teeth. This is much easier to use. I haven't been using it for very long, but I am already noticing an improvement in my dog's breath.
Very disappointed. The smell is so bad and offensive. My dog ran out of the room when I opened the container. It has a petroleum oder and not pet friendly. I don't know if it cleans because I can't get it close to my dog. Would not recommend.
I am beyond disappointed with this product! The smell is gagging! I wouldn't give these away.
Not very apealing
dog did not like them but I will keep on trying because it is important to clean their teeth. I gave it three stars because they are sturdy
We use these in the shop I work at and I love these! They're perfect for smaller dogs or to get puppies used to the idea of toothbrushes.
No painful brushing
Sophie hates brushes. These wipes are easy on Sophie and me. They work like a charm...clean teeth and no bleeding gums. Will buy again
teeth wipes not big enough
Both of my dogs are over 50 pounds, and these small little wipes do not get the job done. I would need at least six to clean each of their mouth’s, and that’s if they don’t eat them first. These might work for smaller dogs, but definitely not for mine.
Less minty than other pet tooth wipes.
My dogs seem to put up less of a fight when I use these on their teeth than with other wipes that are super minty. Their breath is a little better but we've only been using for about a week.