Project Paws Advanced Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Dog Supplement Tabs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Daily multivitamin/mineral supplement formulated for puppies, adults and seniors.
- Helps support his vital organs like the heart and brain.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognition, vision and immune health.
- Riboflavin helps promote the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- International Veterinary Sciences Lipiderm Chicken Flavor Skin & Coat Health Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Thyroid Support Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormone Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pill-Masker Peanut Butter Flavor Paste Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Old FRIEND Bacon Flavored Liquid Supplement for Large Breed Senior Dogs, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Primo Pup Vet Health Puppy Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.50Chewy Price$20.43Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Concentrated Advanced Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Paramount Pet Health Vegetarian K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$43.97Chewy Price$47.97List Price$41.77Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Milk Replacer Puppy Supplement, 12-oz bottle$34.97Chewy Price$33.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||—||Liver, Meat||Meat||Meat|
|Top Ingredients||—||Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Molasses (Sucrose)...||Methyl Sulfonyl Methane Glucosamine HCl Lactobacillus acidophilus Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) Biotin Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) Niacin (as niacinamide) Vitamin A (As Retinyl Acetate) 660 mcg, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg, Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 4 mcg...||Wheat Germ, Kaolin, Corn Syrup...||Wheat Germ, Kaolin, Corn Syrup...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
BEEF, NOT allergy causing chicken !
It’s been quite the search to find a vitamin - mineral supplement that’s not laced with chicken which our dogs are allergic to, likely because much of their early food had chicken. We’ve learned switching proteins minimizes allergies but in the mean time BEEF works in vitamins for us. They eat like treats! Great product, great prices, like helping animal shelters, too! Best of all, MADE IN THE USA!
I wish they were soft treat texture and I'd give it 5 stars!
This vitamins have an amazing price for the quantity of units it comes with. Only 2 out of my 5 dogs like them because they are chewable tablets and not soft treats. If only they could improve their texture and make them tastier, I would be a customer for life!
Very good deal for people with multiple dogs that are varying in ages and have varying needs. And my dogs will take them willingly and they are typically picky about this. Definitely recommend.
These are powdery chewable tabs. They have convenient notch to easily break apart for the little ones. The dogs gobble them right up, and are normally finicky at times. Just needed something for good all around health, and to keep my pekes bones and joints healthy.
not so much
Unfortunately not one of my 3 dogs will eat them, wish they were enticing to them
multi for dogs
only using them for a week, my dogs eat them ,no problem, they like them.