Project Paws All-Natural Golden Yak Dog Chews, Mini, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fully digestible, long-lasting and healthy treat.
- Ideal for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Made from 100% yak milk and cow milk–no additives or preservatives.
- Grain-free, lactose-free and meat-free.
- Low odor—won’t stain most carpets or fabrics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Wonder SnaXX Twists Sweet Potato & Turkey Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$5.39Chewy Price$8.95List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Honey Yak Chew Dog Treats, 2 count, Large$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Flaxseed Yak Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, X-Small$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Flaxseed Yak Chew Dog Treats, 3 count, Medium$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Flaxseed Yak Chew Dog Treats, 2 count, Large$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Yak & Cow Milk Chew Dog Treat, X-Small$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Yak & Cow Milk Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, X-Small$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Yak & Cow Milk Chew Dog Treats, 3 count, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Yak & Cow Milk Chew Dog Treats, 2 count, Large$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Honey Yak Chew Dog Treats, 4 count, Small$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Honey Yak Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, X-Small$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Yak9 Chews Honey Yak Chew Dog Treat, Large$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Lime Juice.||Milk, Salt, Lime||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Honey||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||—||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||—||High-Protein||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Honey, Cheese, Herbs & Spices||Cheese||Cheese|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
We went through quite a few brands of these before settling on a brand we liked. Last month, our normal brand was sold out, so I got these. PROS: they didn't arrive broken into pieces and they didn't smell 'off.' And our dogs were just as excited as usual to get them. CONS: they just didn't last as long as our normal brand *and* they were a little more expensive. Ours usually last about a month, and these lasted more like a week. So, if your dog isn't a big chewer, this would be a good choice. But if they go through chews quickly, try something else. PS: Regarding them being too hard, my vet says that dogs can't break their teeth on these & they actually help your dog's teeth stay clean. But keep them away from young puppies, since their teeth aren't permanent yet.
Like shards of glass
Gave these to my two dogs. They weren't that interested at first. The second day they started chewing them more, and really sharp, jagged pieces were breaking off. They were like shards of glass. We picked them up off the floor and threw them away!
Upon opening had mold
Upon opening this bag of 2 bones for the first time, less than a month after purchasing, there was a moldy odor and on inspection, both bones had mold.
My Boxer loves these chews. I only let him have one for about 10 to 15 mins at a time. They seem to easy his begging and calms him before bed time.
My dogs love these!
My dogs love the Golden Yak chews! The repetitive chewing motions is very soothing for them, they usually take a nice nap afterwards!
Hours of enjoyment
My dog loves these and they last for days and days!
Great chew my dog loves
I like that these aren't messy and my dog loves them. Nothing goes to waste because if a small piece does break off you can put in the microwave for a little and then feed as a crunchy treat. I've not found much splintering like with antlers.
Foster dogs love these and they save my furniture
Foster dogs love these and when the pups are teething, they keep them from chewing on our furniture. The 35 pound and under size works even for 7 pound pups.
My dog loves these!
My border collie/greyhound tries to sneak these outside because he doesn’t want to brisk losing them. These are his favorite treats!
Not as advertised!
These chews were so hard they were like calcified stone that could easily chip your pets tooth. I would be very careful with this product! I certainly would not recommend throwing it up in the air for your pet to try and catch; as it just might possibly hurt them on the way down not to mention chip a tooth! Please be very careful!