Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothing balm helps heal dry, cracked and chronically dry paw pads.
- All-natural salve features rich butters, soothing oils and herbal infusions.
- Helps protect paws from gravel, ice, salt, heat and snow.
- Made on a northern Minnesota farm by passionate animal lovers.
- Easy to apply—will make your hands feel good too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 1-oz, Tin$5.95Chewy Price$6.79List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 4-oz jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Oatmeal Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Invigorating Shampoo with Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Luxury 2 in 1 Papaya & Coconut Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 2.5-gal bottle$86.99Chewy Price$128.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Waterless Shampoo Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$10.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Worked at first
I loved this product at first but then I noticed that my dogs paws started to get chapped or even more hard after using this. I ended up using plain Vaseline and it worked just fine
This was a flyer for me, and turned out to be a great purchase. Easy to put on, soaks in well, softens and moisturizes those rough pads. Doesn’t try to lick it off afterwards for more than a minute or two. Has worked really well.
I’ve only used this a couple times on my Golden Doodle puppy and his paw pads are already significantly softer!! It smells good & I love the ingredients. I looked at a few different choices before I chose this one, and I am happy with my decision.
Great balm! Very paw-sitive results so far :)
My dog Kiki has some dry paws. She’s got them paws what are cracked, rough, and even borderline split! So I got her this balm, and she does not like it. That is, Kiki tries to lick it off her toes and oh noes, it tastes too funny! So while Kiki is vexed by this funny feeling stuff she can’t bring herself to lick off, this balm is soaking into her sad paws. And after a few applications, her sad paws become glad paws that give me pause! In fact, I notice the difference right away. In the pictures I’ve attached, you can see how dry Kiki’s pads are before I apply the balm. Very dry, very sad. And the other picture shows her paw pads immediately after I apply the balm. The difference in color alone is pretty amazing! Overall, I definitely recommend this balm.
Perfect for puppy pedicure
Bought this to keep the puppy paws protected from our harsh Midwest winters. They loved the attention of having their feet rubbed and the balm was not oily or smelly. My “grand dogs” are older and stayed with us for a week. I tried the balm on them and although they aren’t used to having their feet rubbed, the pads of their feet responded to the balm and were softer and the ice and snow didn’t cling to their feet when they came in the house. I will definitely purchase this again and recommend it !
Great for dry paws
Oh my dog loves this, but hard to keep her from licking it. So when I put it on i rub it in real good before I say "All done" . My Border collie, loves the snow and running. This stuff helps sooth that rough stuff on her poor paws. But Ive seen people say distract them when putting it on or was that the directions. Yeah a border collie you can only fool once. She loves it but I think because she wants to lick it off. When I say don't eat, she goes and hides somewhere to do it...lol. Will still buy again...she has a sensitive stomach that it hasn't been a problem with this. THank you. She wont wear booties.
Our GSD loves it!
We got this for our GSD puppy to help keep her paws protected from the winter conditions. Needless to say, even she loves when it’s time to have her paws massaged with this paw balm.
Schnauzer Likes It
We've been experimenting with our schnauzer's dry paw pads. He loves lotions and oils, lol. This one had decent reviews so we tried it. It's a daily use cream I would say.
Would buy again
It’s worth everything it else smooth the dryness on Cody paws since he really not an outside dog
Paw Balm for Zeus
This is the first time I used this product on Zeus and it seems to be doing fine but the only concern I have is that he will try and lick the balm off of his paws.