Pup-Peroni Original Beef Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Dog treats for training and everyday treating.
- Soft and chewy dog treats, suitable even for small dogs.
- Made with real beef for an irresistible flavor.
- No artificial colors or fillers included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Farmhouse Grillers Beef Recipe with Sweet Potatoes, 6-oz bag$8.22Chewy Price$7.81Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Farmhouse Grillers Lamb Recipe with Cranberries, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Prime Rib Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Original Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Purina Beggin' Strips Original With Bacon Dog Treats, 52-oz box$21.19Chewy Price
- Pup-Peroni Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavors Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$8.14Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.73Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 47-oz bag$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$4.47Chewy Price$5.29List Price$4.25Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 47-oz bag$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Meat By-products, Soy Grits...||Meat By-products, Soy Grits, Liver...||Beef, Meat By-Products, Soy Grits...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Beef...||Beef, Chicken, Soy Grits...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
749 Customer Reviews
Yummy in her tummy
My husband and I were talking about ordering a pepperoni pizza the other day and our little dog, Annie, got so excited! I finally realized that what she heard was Pup-Peroni! She has an amazing vocabulary and Pup-Peroni is one of her words! She loves them. Every afternoon around 2:30, she comes to me and wants a Pup-Peroni. They are a really good, satisfying treat. We alternate between Original and lean beef. She likes them both!
Lulu Likes Them!
My little Lulu is super persnickety when it comes to treats, so the fact that she likes Pup Peroni treats is a big deal! When my spouse is eating his peppered beef jerky, she tries to get samples, and I don't want her eating that, so he keeps the Pup Peroni treats handy for her. It actually works! So a big thumbs up for Pup Peroni, yay!
These are great
In addition to other treats, we give these to boarders, fosters, and take them down to the rescues for training. I've only had a couple of pups refuse them. They're super soft and easy to break up, store great in a treat pouch for a walk or training session, and then go right back in the bag when done to keep them fresh.
Excitement in a bag
Our dogs love these treats. When the bag rattles, one of our dogs goes from asleep to doing circles at your feet, in anticipation of this yummy treat. A winner for sure !!
Disappointed to say the least. I previously be purchasing this item from another vendor and all the Peronist pieces where ~9-10” length. The bag I received are 3-3.5“ length; I am wondering are these cheaper specifics or what ? I have German Sheppard an a 3” stick is not really much of a reward.
The only one for Bailey Bo
These are the only treat Bailey Bo will eat. We tried the Milkbones many other treats , Bailey Bo is one loyal Pup. They smell wonderful. If something is works no need to fix it.
My dog loves them!
I previously bought Chicken Soup for the Soul savory sticks. They were more expensive per ounce and somewhat dry. Bought Pup-Peroni and they were an instant hit for my dog, he litterally licks his lips when I open the bag.
Picky Dog Eats Pup-Peroni
I lovingly have a 16 yr old Chihuahua who is a very picky girl. She doesn't eat a lot but so as long as I pull them apart (very small) she will eat them as a snack. I buy the smaller pack because it takes her time to eat it all. I will put a piece of bread in the bag if they start hardening over time.
What a waste!
The treats were in all different sizes, some long, some less then 1/5 inch. They look like scraps. Don't bother with these treats if you have more then 1 dog.
My dogs love these. My only complaint is that the bags they come in don’t reseal easily. You have to realign the seal perfectly or your bag of nice soft treats will become hard treats that your dogs won’t eat. To make sure I don’t end up with almost a full bag of treats that are useless because my dogs won’t eat them if they’re hard & have lost their flavor, I put the treats in a ziplock bag to keep them moist & then I have a bag that is easy to open & that way I don’t end up with a useless bag of trays I’ve paid for that my dogs won’t eat.