Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Chalk
About This Item
- Turn your pet’s coat into a rainbow of color.
- Temporary chalk features 5 different shades.
- Chalk can be drawn on by hand or stenciled on.
- Create fun patterns, color blocking or singular hues.
- Non-toxic and easily washable—change up the colors as often as you want!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Diane Grooming Jacket, XX-Large, 2 count, Black$48.58Chewy Price$53.98List Price
- Bio-Groom Magic Black Coat Darkening Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 2 count$15.74Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Coature No.20 Royal Jelly Dog Shampoo, 250-ml bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner, 2 count$18.38Chewy Price$20.42List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Blue, Left-Handed$38.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Espree Luxury Remoisturizer Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Petkin Odor-Away Citrus Scent Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Top Performance Table Dog Mat, Blue, Large$47.81Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Perfect when you need a pop of color for 1 day
Im so glad I found this. Purchased this to color my dogs hair for their thing 1 and thing 2 costumes. The color was perfect and application was a breeze- neither dogs minded having this brushed onto their hair. I used a paint brush and make up brush to apply (dry) The color wore off over a day or two, and there was no color transfer to anything in my home. Would recommend!
Did the trick
Wanted to mimic the Cheshire Cat for an event. Chose the fur chalk for price. It was easy to apply; used a craft brush with water and painted it on.. Color fades that day, as I expected. Susan has long sheddy fur. Faint tint of purple for the next few days (I did not attempt to wash it out). I would buy this again.
I bought this to color my dogs fur to match her Halloween costume but it was purple and not blue like I ordered .
Comes in compact case which makes it easy to use with a brush. It could have been the way I was applying it but it does fade rather quickly like you would expect chalk would. Overall a good buy. You have to apply a lot of color to get it the same shade tho.
Light blue only (not bright blue), but does wash off easily
My pom's coat is tan but his tail poof is white, so I was hoping this would be a bright electric blue like in the photo. Instead, it's a light blue even after applying several layers on white hair. On the plus side, it does wash off very easily. It starts to fade after a day.
Used at my work, works great
For using these, to get the best effect from them, I recommend using a cotton ball that you lightly dip in water, or if you have a doggy fixing spray, that works even better. With fixing spray I spray it directly on the pod, if they're broken like a lot of ours are, just put a couple crumbles in the cap and swirl the cotton ball on that. Spraying your dog's fur with water/fixing spray helps get a bolder color, but note that depending on the texture of your dog's fur you might not get super bold color. Tail fur is usually very rough and coarse and harder to get chalk on, ears are a lot easier, etc.
Meh not great
Because of how this is packaged Its hard to use. I wanted to return it but had forgotten about it
I havent yet used the chalk, and will still try, but I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. The compact has powder all over it and the actual pad is destroyed. It is a very pretty bright color though....
Great Quality Product
I enjoyed having my chihuahua's hair dyed pink and blue for my Halloween party last year! He got many compliments and some people took pictures!! I highly recommend!