PureAyre Odor Eliminator Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Spray Refill, 1-gallon bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure and natural pet odor refill is made from 100% food safe ingredients that removes odors instead of masking them.
- Powerful formula uses enzymes to destroy odors on a molecular level, working on even the toughest smells like urine and skunk.
- Safe all pets, including exotic pets, plus people with chemical sensitivities, asthma and allergies. Even spray it directly on them!
- Use on beds, carpets, furniture, kennels and cages, and even in the washing machine, to mop floors, as a fogger or to remove stains.
- Cruelty-free formula contains no chemicals, bacteria or alcohol. Guaranteed to work!
Click here for PureAyre Odor Eliminator Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Spray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fizzion Extra Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator, 23-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Healthy Habitat Natural Pet Cleaner & Deodorizer, 1-gal bottle$23.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price$22.21Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$269.90Chewy Price$299.90List Price$256.40Autoship Price
- Fresh Wave Odor Removing Spray, 8-oz$11.68Chewy Price$16.68List Price
- Healthy World Odor Control Pet Deodorizer, 3.5-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal jug$19.99Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.39Chewy Price$34.49List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Simple Green Oxy Dog Stain & Odor Oxidizer, 1-gal jug$14.92Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Smells Begone Fragrance Free Odor Eliminating Spray, 12-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Top Performance 256 Disinfectant & Deodorizer, 1-gallon bottle, Cherry$41.85Chewy Price$64.99List Price$39.76Autoship Price
- Bissell 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner$226.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Distilled Water, Proprietary Food Grade Enzyme Technology, Natural Mint...||Water, Stabilized Hydrated Active Complex, Alcohol...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet Machine, Carpet, Litter Box...||Furniture/Upholstery||Hard Surface, Kennels, Outdoor||Hard Surface, Kennels, Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Great, all natural
Fantastic product! Does what it's supposed to do. I don't have to worry about my furry friends licking up chemicals.
Used it after cat was skunked, like it that its non-toxic and safe to use
This came in handy, when cat was skunked in backyard in middle of night. The smell was terrible. Sprayed the cat directly with this in a bottle. Used it 3-4 times over next 2 days as some smell lingered. But the stench became less after first application. Another night second cat got skunked, this cat did not like direct spray, for her sprayed in paper towel and then rubbed it in her coat. But it's more effective with some direct sprays on coat. Maybe use a gentler spray. Sprayed it in areas where they sat after being skunked as well. It has its own smell, slightly minty. But its better than skunky smell, lol.
It's better than the bigger brands.
I got it for the litterbox but it works for everything else too.
Better than the other brands I’ve tried
Just like what other people said. It has a nice natural smell. When I was first using it, it drew up a LOT of urine smell. For a bit I thought it was worse. But I just kept letting it dry and reapply till the smell was gone. The cats were peeing in the laundry room for years and now I can’t believe how neutral it smells. Such a relief
Great customer service!!
I purchased PureAyre in November 2019 after I inherited a very old, and smelly, dog. I was very pleased with the product initially but to be honest, I never leave reviews - I should I know, but I don't. Months later, after I had I had not used the product for awhile, I noticed floaters in the bottle. I called the company and they assured me that the product was still fine to use, but they offered to replace it anyway. They explained how the natural ingredients could do this if it sits for a time and that you should shake it periodically and refrigerate it if you are not going to use it within a few months. The representative, Rico, was awesome! Now that I am using it again, I don't know why I ever let it sit. It really does work!!
Not worth the money
Used this several times on a single area peed on by cat and it barely made a dent in the smell. Don't waist your money.
Does a great job of eliminating pet odors and stains. I've run out occasionally and had to use other products. Nothing I've tried is as effective and pleasant smelling. Learned my lesson and I always have it on hand now.
happy with fast shipping and good product, would recommend.
Best stuff ever!
I have kept this on hand for more than ten years. By far the only product that completely eliminates the smell of cat urine and dog accidents. Highly recommend.
Does not work. This product is a total waste of money... it did nothing to rid the dog smell in my indoor kennels.