PureBites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty treats made with just 1 ingredient – pure human grade chicken breast.
- Freeze drying process removes only water, preserving nutrition.
- Each treat averages just 3 calories and is rich in protein.
- Ideal for dogs who are overweight, diabetic, who have allergies or gastrointestinal disorders or who are on a restricted diet.
- Made in the USA with no added preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 8.8-oz bag$18.03Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.13Autoship Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Wild Alaskan Salmon Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$22.46Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.34Autoship Price
- dealHalo Liv-a-Littles Grain-Free 100% Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 1.6-oz$11.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.75Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef & Cheese Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$11.89Chewy Price$11.30Autoship Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Breast Dog Treats, 2.1-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$8.59List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- PureBites Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 1.16-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$5.89List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Mini, 20-oz bag$5.47Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.20Autoship Price
- PureBites Chicken Jerky Gently Dried Dog Treats, 21.1-oz bag$29.20Chewy Price$35.19List Price$27.74Autoship Price
- JAC Pet Nutrition Meatballs Free Range Country Chicken Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$6.92Chewy Price$6.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Chicken Breast||Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Liver...||Ground Duck With Bone, Duck Liver, Duck Gizzard...||Rabbit, Mixed Tocopherols||100% Freeze Dried Wild Alaskan Salmon.|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping|
|Health Feature||High Protein, N/A||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
890 Customer Reviews
Only Treat My Dog Likes!
This is such a quality product! When I started training my dog, I had a hard time finding what motivated him; food, play, praise… the only thing I’ve been able to find that motivates him is this dehydrated chicken! I love that I know exactly what this treat is made of (chicken). I use it as a treat/reward for my dog, but I also crunch/sprinkle it atop his food if he needs help getting started (this rarely happens). My senior dogs also love this product and have been better listeners to us (more motivated) since switching to this treat!
Product is great but Packing was a disaster
Although this product deserves five stars the way chewy packed my last two orders in a big box with the Pure Bites Next to cases of canned dog food, both of the bags of Pure Bites that I bought for treats ended up smashed into a powder. Can't use it for anything but a powdery food topper now. This is twice this has happened. I didn't complain the first time but this is the second time and now felt I should say something and warn others. Not happy with chewys negligent packing.Pure Bites is not cheap
The best treat or topper
These treats are more then just treats. The large pieces I use for training or just treats. I also top his kibble with the pieces that are crushed. I feed grain free, this product fits right in with my dog’s special diet. Why do people whine about the pieces being crushed, don’t waste it top your pups food with this tasty residue!!!!
Maui loves everything in the bag.
My cat, Maui, is crazy for these treats! He’s gets one or two every day, and asks for them quite often. Several people complained about the bags being half good-sized treat and half pulverized treats. I’m been dealing with that too. I purchase the jumbo-sized bag whenever possible. Since Maui goes through phases of loving some foods, then deciding not to eat them again. So, rather than throw away the crushed chicken Purebites, I tried sprinkling about a tablespoon of the crumblies onto the food he suddenly stops eating. He starts eating the crumblies and continues on to eat the more nutritional canned food. Saves me money two ways. I save by actually using the crumblies, and I can continue to feed remaining cans to him until I can buy another flavor—thank goodness! However, I am a bit concerned about the folks that got rancid product. I consider that a Quality Control issue for Chewy. They shouldn’t be selling a rancid product. I hope those who received the bad chicken will call or write to Chewy to 1) ask for a refund, and 2) ask what they are going to do about selling rancid meat. Hopefully, that will spur Chewy on to work with PureBites to fix the problem.
The pieces are too big for small dogs
It seems that the manufacturer has changed their product. I have a small dog and a large dog and it seems that the pieces are so big now my small dog can’t even enjoy the food because I can’t break into small enough chunks for him. Unfortunate & not sure why the change.
More Like Rocks than Chicken
I frequently order freeze dried chicken - whether made for dogs and/or cats. I had ordered these in the past and stopped because by the time the bag arrived it was more like dust than treats. I decided to give it another chance. These are so hard and so dry no one would eat them even after I broke up the pieces. Surely they can do a better job making them/with quality control
healthy treat my babies love but
the bottom of the bag is filled with a bunch of dust from the chicken breast. At first it didnt bother me but since i used these for training it became inconvenient to try and feed my puppy chicken dust. Also I bought the cat version of these and the only difference is the dog treats are bigger which my cats preferred. I probably wont be buying these anymore - instead im using small batch or stella and chewys freeze dried chicken hearts as training treats
My dog was diagnosed with diabetes this year. She has always been a picky eater, but with diabetes you have to get your dog eating in order to give insulin. I crush the Pure Bites on her dry food. She loves it. I also use them as a reward before and after her insulin shots. Now my non diabetic dogs will not eat their food without Pure Bites mixed in. I was hesitant to have them shipped because I thought they might arrive crushed. They were not. I highly recommend this product!! The only bad thing is the cost. They are expensive!!
Bad Batch???? Just awful!
I've been using PureBites for a long time on and off for my cats. This recent bag was full of large pieces of hard 'rocks'. They could not be broken in half or in pieces. They were almost like large chicken bones. They had a yellow coating and couldn't break through it. Inedible. I would need a hammer to break one! Horrible quality and never ordering again.
Treats Rock Hard!
I have been buying this product for years and the last bag I got had rock hard pieces. So hard I couldn't even cut with a knife. These are not cheap treats either. My little dogs couldn't even chew them. Hopefully it was a one time situation. But I am nervous to buy another bag