PureBites Duck Jerky Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real tasty duck and mixed tocopherols are the only 2 ingredients in this recipe.
- Made using a gentle drying process without adding glycerin.
- 100% natural, so it's easy to digest for a happy belly.
- A tasty, high-protein treat with an average of 32 calories per duck jerky slice.
- Ideal for dogs with health issues, who are overweight, have allergies or gastrointestinal disorders or are on a restricted diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Remy's Kitchen Just Bison Liver Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 7.5-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Lung Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 3.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Lamb Chops Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Treats, 1.9-oz bag$5.73Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Single Ingredient Lamb Lung Dehydrated Dog Treat, 10-oz bag$19.33Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.36Autoship Price
- Whole Life Living Treats Pumpkin Flavor Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$16.87Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Polkadog Henny Penny Chicken & Cranberry Recipe Dehydrated Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Polkadog Chicken Littles Bone Shaped Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 8-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.00List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Canine Cravers Premium Beef Fillets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 5.3-oz pouch$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).||Beef Weasand.||Duck, Natural Flavor.||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin...||Duck, Carrots, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Duck, N/A, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Duck treats single ingredient
My dog loves it. She has food sensitivities, and duck is one of five animal proteins she can eat. It is crumbly, but this is a quality of duck meat, which is very fatty and moist, my dog does not mind :-) Great quality.
Great treat for dogs
My dogs love this duck jerky. Just thinks it a little expensive for the size of the bag :(
These aren't necessarily like jerky, but my dog is absolutely obsessed with these treats, they're his favorite.
I believe these are our dog's most favorite treats!
Crumble before they got here
These are shredded duck that has been compressed into bars and cooked but they don't hold together. The ones that were almost whole, had ends broken off and a great deal of shreds were in the bottom of the bag. I had to pick through the crumbles for the quarter bars and half bars before I finally gave my dog the shreds at the bottom of the bag in his bowl.
not actual jerky
It’s dried up duck crumbles. I was not happy, neither were my fur kids.
Not what I expected
It is my fault I didn't read all the details, but if you order this pay no attention to the 1.3 lb bag. I was surprised by only getting about 6oz of jerky that isn't even the same color as the jerky in the picture advertised. But my dogs seem to like them alright, so at least they were not wasted.